1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Any new Mouth to Lung tanks on the market ?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Pippi, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Did somebody mention glow in the dark?

I may or may not have those drip tips too.

Noe, Pippi and KayP like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

See what you did now @Pippi?
    Gasman is going to be howling at the moon & slobbering all night now!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gasman and Pippi like this.
  3. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Bamboo is better, right? :)

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Noe, Pippi, iamTezr and 1 other person like this.
  4. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Fair enough but can't blame Pippi.

That's a run of the mill evening for me.
    I blame my youth.

KayP, Noe, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Sorry to ask Pippi but I have a question for you if you don't mind. I've had a quick look but with the combination of feeling very lazy and my techno turdness I've drawn a blank in regards to the answer I'm seeking.
    If my memory serves there is a particular Nautilus X coil that is superior to the other. From what I can tell they're available in 1.8 and 1.5 ohm.
    Problem is I can't remember which one was recommended and thought I know a lady who can help me I'm sure.... And that lady's you.

In all honesty I wasn't chasing the Nautilus but think I'll have to get one in the Aspire Quadflex kit which I've been eyeing off for a long time. Therefore it's obvious I'd better buy a few spare coils.
    [​IMG]

Aspire do manufacture another kit named The Power Pack without the Nautilus but from my research you need to already own a Nautilus to be able to utilise the RDTA function of the kit. I know VV sell the Power Pack but from my search I cannot find an Aussie vendor for the Quadflex kit.

[​IMG]

All that rambling means I think I'm going to have to get the Quadflex kit from FT and as mentioned some coils to suit.
    In my opinion the Quadflex kit is good value for money and from any reviews I've watched seems to perform.

6. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

@Pippi where did you post about your opinion of the Vica? Might as well put mine in the same place.

Pippi likes this.
  7. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hi Gassy, I use the 1.5 ohm Nautilus coils in mine. they have a range of 14 to 20 watts. The 1.8 coils have a range of 12 to 16 watts but I haven't tried them. Hope that helps :)

Flea and Gasman like this.
  8. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hold on Luv - I will find it.

Judith likes this.
  9. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I think it is in this thread which was slightly derailed by the Pockex. :)
    But you could start one in the reviews section if you want - might be good.
    Any new Mouth to Lung tanks on the market ?

10. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

I was just going to add to yours because I don't have much to say except that I like it. Might as well keep going then.

The Vica Fantasy is a great MTL tank. https://www.fasttech.com/p/5277101 I have been using it very happily for about two weeks. Not a leak (except when I filled to max and some fluid leaks out somewhere), not a gurgle. not a spit, not a dry hit. I didn't bother putting the air control screw in and it suits me perfectly just as it is although a new vaper might like a tighter draw.

I somehow or other ordered 1.8 ohm coils and they work amazingly well but will be ordering some 1.6 ohm Nautilus coils. I am a bit nervous about the fact that there is so much exposed glass but I have knocked it over a couple of times without mishap. Some people seem to use bands to make them less nervous and I will put one on it when I remember where I put the one I have. I ordered 2 from FastTech and they got lost somewhere along the line so I ordered two more straight away (silver). I can't imagine a MTL atomiser I would be happier with coming along and my only concern it that they might stop making Nautilus coils so I hope atties keep being designed to fit them.

3ml capacity is enough for me to be going on with and I think I fill/top up most days since I am using other tanks/mods as well but use it most of the time unless I fancy something flavoured (I guess the 1.8 ohm coils drop my liquid consumption too). I can't comment on flavour since I have been using it for unflavoured liquid.

Nothing more to say really except the drip tip is crap. Most drip tips fit although some are loose. It seems to be the exact size as the Nautilus because their drip tips can be a bit big for some atties.The Vica is a better to vape and easier to clean atty than the Nautilus IMO and I highly recommend it for MTL vapers.

DogMan and Pippi like this.
  11. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Did yours not come with a grub screw already fitted? mine had one in it and one spare in a bag.
    Yes this concerns me too although the Kabuki from the House of Zen also uses these coils and they remain very popular. I tend to buy bulk lots of the coils whenever funds allow, I think the Vape drawer currently has a stash of about 20 pkts.
    I agree - awful drip tip. I really like these teflon ones and they fit well.
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/5455801

great review Judith :)

Judith likes this.
  12. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Quality control is not one of FastTech's concerns. I still have the one in the box if I want to use it but I am happy without it and it is one less thing to adjust. I must try a teflon drip tip next time I order from them, non-gunking sounds very good.

Pippi likes this.
  13. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Thanks Pippi and sorry if I derailed this thread in any way.

1.5 it is then.

Pippi likes this.
  14. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

edit... Double post

15. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Lol, derailed long ago Gassy :)
    ps, make sure you get the Naut X coils not normal Naut coils ;)

Gasman likes this.
  16. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Yep I noticed that.

In fact that's what put me off it because it appears impossible to rebuild them and no RBA section is available.

DogMan and Pippi like this.
  17. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

yay, @1ynne looks like we get to stay in the country after all :party:

1ynne, Pippi and Judith like this.
  18. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

I think we have you to thank for the suggestion DogMan so thank you, great suggestion since we are all happy with them. :kissing:

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  19. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thats a Ditto from me.

DogMan likes this.
  20. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

i just ordered 2 [2 after pippi got a dud one] for @Donna :)

Donna, Judith and Pippi like this.