Aspire Pockex All-in-one review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Noe, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Log in on FT & check in your "orders" page, if the order says anything other than "shipped" eg. if it says "Packaging", you can put the order on "hold", then submit a ticket to either get a refund or to exchange the item(s) for something else, with a refund of the difference in cost or a slight payment to make up the shortfall :)
    It's important to put the order on hold, no matter what the status says (unless it says shipped), that way they will not send it while CS gets to your ticket.

Jaz, Pippi and iamTezr like this.
  2. Jaz

Jaz Member

After smashing my white Pockex at Christmas I bought a rose coloured one last week. I was without my Pockex for5 days and I really missed it. Ace Vape, my local B&M are now stocking the replacement glass for $4.00 so I'm all good if I drop it again.
    I really can't recommend the Pockex highly enough not just for beginners- old timers as well

Noe, Judith, margyb and 1 other person like this.
  3. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

I changed the coil and used one of my Nautilus X 1.5 ohm coils - its not working too good so I think I will have to buy a pkt of the .6 ohm.

Noe, margyb and Jaz like this.
  4. Jaz

Jaz Member

It would be a very tight draw I'm guessing with 1.5. Go buy some coils Pippi :dog:

Pippi likes this.
  5. Pippi

Yes its next to nothing. I think VV are home from holidays tonight so will head there in the morning - I must confess I am also missing it.

6. Jaz

Jaz Member

Yes I think VV are open to tomorrow. You're lucky having a great B&M close by. Ace Vape is great but they don't carry anywhere near the stock that VV does. They're very much geared towards huge sub ohm cloud chasers.

Pippi likes this.
  7. Noe

After some discussion on another forum, I have updated/edited the review.
    Originally I was led to believe that the 1.5/1.8 ohm Nautilus X coils would work in the Pockex, while it is true they will fit the Pockex, the Pockex does not perform well with those coils. As the review now states, the Pockex will perform best with 0.6 ohm or 0.5 ohm Pockex/Naut X coils.

Pippi likes this.
  8. Pippi

I guess you didnt see my comments above. it really doesn't work full stop with the 1.5ohm coils which is a shame.

9. Noe

No but I read your comments in the other place ;)
    After seeing the discussion over there I came here & just made the edit & posted to let people know I had made the edit, didn't read the latest posts in here until just now :)

Pippi likes this.
  10. Noe

I use my Pockex quite a bit, I have it filled with a juice I don't use in any other device, which keeps bringing me back to use it.
    I think i would continue using it anyway, because it just simply works & is so easy to carry around for a quick trip up the shops etc. for my needs it is better than the Icare or the mini & it outperforms the Joye AIO too.
    I am hoping I can get to try more newby friendly AIO devices to review, there seems to be a few more coming out but for now, my go to recommendation for new vapers is the Pockex.

Pippi likes this.