Bricks and Mortar Stores in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Twistie, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Twistie, I just did some checking, the Guardian III is sold out on VV's site, they have the Guardian but it is not the same thing, the III version uses a 18650 battery & the other uses built in battery with only 1900mah capacity.
    With replaceable 18650 batteries you are going to have a better experience, because if you have 2 cells, you can be using one while charging the other, thus never having to go without a vape, also good quality 18650 batteries can have higher than 1900mah capacity, like the Samsung 30Q which has 3000man capacity (longer run times), with a built in battery you are going to have to recharge & wait until it's fully charged again.
    Also the Guardian is not a variable power device, the Guardian III is, this feature alone makes the III a better device.

I found the Guardian III on FT ( a Chinese vendor) for sale here, https://www.fasttech.com/product/4125600-authentic-smoktech-smok-guardian-iii-75w-vw-tc if you pay the $3 approx for upgraded shipping you should get the package within 10 days of it leaving the vendor.

If you are interested I have a group buy going on for Samsung 30Q batteries here: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/posts/137408/
    These are a top notch battery & highly regarded by battery experts.

Twistie and Pippi like this.
  2. Twistie

Twistie New Member

Thanks for the advice Noe.

3. Twistie

Twistie New Member

I'm back vaping thanks to the guys at Sam's Smokes. They were phenomenally helpful and spent well over half an hour showing me the ropes. No question I asked was too stupid. Incredibly my vape wasn't broken and through some minor adjustments it's now working perfectly again. They took me thru basic vaping techniques and technology and didn't seem consumed by a desire to sell. I bought a small unit for backup, a Joytech eGoAIO, which only cost $5 more than some online prices I'd seen and with no postage, of course. Given the advice given and repair to my unit you couldn't possibly complain. The fella I principally dealt with, Peter, was great.

I'm going to leave the online order for now and investigate the pipe options previously discussed.

iamTezr, DogMan, Browny and 4 others like this.
  4. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

That is so good Twistie and I am relieved Sam smokes was good to you. The Aio is a great little Vape, I have one and like it.
    Ps, if Victory Vape dont have the Pipe you want in stock they normally restock very quickly. worth waiting a day or two to see or send them a message they respond quickly. I try and support Aussie vape stores above buying from OS but sometimes its unavoidable.
    If you do buy from OS be prepared that often the vape mail takes a very long time to arrive.

DogMan and Twistie like this.
  5. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

A very good choice, I know experienced vapers that regularly use these :)

DogMan, Twistie and Pippi like this.