1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Coffee recommendations

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Jaz, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Jaz

Jaz Member

I've been vaping Cup A Cino from House of Vape which I really like. HOV are out of stock and I'm not sure what's going on with them so I think I need to find another coffee ejuice.
    I like a real coffee taste not creamy or milky and not too sweet. I've tried Juice Whores Van Cap and it's quite nice but no real coffee taste and too sweet for me.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated

Pippi likes this.
  2. DogMan

DogMan Butler

@Donna is coffee liquid guru I think. Or at least knows good ones.

You can steep dry coffee grounds in PG then strain it to make a concentrate. Tastes like black coffee. But changing coils will become every other day.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

1ynne and Jaz like this.
  3. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Capella Cappuccino is good if you can mix by concentrate :)

1ynne, MetalOz, Jaz and 1 other person like this.
  4. Jaz

Jaz Member

I don't DIY yet. Maybe down the track. I'm stressing because I'm running out :sweating:

DogMan likes this.
  5. subyXV

subyXV Member

I prefer to drink coffee than vape it. Better still if I could have coffee via IV - now that would make me a happy man.

6. Jaz

Jaz Member

I
    I do both lol

subyXV likes this.
  7. DogMan

DogMan Butler

How about doublers?

The Flavour Republic's "coffee mocha" is quite moorish. TFR are great too, lots of charity. Matt is just a nice guy.

margyb and Judith like this.
  8. Jaz

Jaz Member

Thanks dogman. Yes doublers are all I use. I mix in my own Nic, pg/vg

DogMan likes this.
  9. 1ynne

1ynne Member

a good coffee is really hard to find.. I too quite liked the HOV Cup a Chino.. for me best taste is from naturally extracted from ground coffee, with a touch of cream and sweetner - but but but it is such a coil clogger ! 3 days maximum on a Nautilus coil...sigh.

Some suggestions -
    NudeNic concentrate Coffee Creme
    TJuice Java - light on flavour but a clear juice and good when combined with others to thin out stronger flavours
    Sydney Vapour Cafe Latte
    Sydney Vapour - Max VG doublers-Cappuccino
    Fenix Vapours Molinbery Dark French Coffee - concentrate

margyb, Jaz, rupert and 3 others like this.
  10. RC.

RC. Senior Member

The one I liked the best was the Espresso in the i-mix range from Vapeking

http://www.vapeking.com.au/i-mix-concentrates-10ml/

That was a couple of years ago now as I don't vape coffee very much at all, just drink it.

Times may have changed but at the time it was considered the most coffee like vape by quite a few people.

Update: I just had a few puffs of some I had left and it was pretty nice, in a GP Spheroid (MTL).

Yep, a couple of years steeped, not that it actually needs that long:)

margyb, Jaz, 1ynne and 1 other person like this.
  11. Jaz

Jaz Member

Gee thanks heaps Lynn and RC. You've given me plenty to look at Lynne and I need to put an order into Vapeking for coils so will grab some of their Espresso.
    I have no idea whats going on with House of Vape - they keep having sales but no stock and it looks like they're just clearing out their stock. Hope they're not closing down but sure looks like it

1ynne and RC. like this.
  12. DogMan

DogMan Butler

Just making big changes apparently. Will be back "bigger and better"

13. Jaz

Jaz Member

Yes he said that a couple times but didn't sound to convincing to me and whats the point of 50% off sales if you have no stock. I hope they're not closing but if they are it would of been good to let us customers know so we could stock up on our fave juices. I would have happily paid full price and bought a 3 month supply

subyXV and DogMan like this.
  14. 1ynne

1ynne Member

Agree- sad that HOV is clearing out.. but hopefully doing something new...

I forgot to mention VapourEyes- shame on me ! they do great juices >>>> their coffees

Mixing with concentrates is just as easy as mixing doublers.. really for stand alone flavours like coffees its a simple job to add a percentage of the concentrate to your VG/PG/Nic mix :)

subyXV and DogMan like this.
  15. Jaz

Jaz Member

Thanks again Lynne. I notice alot of these are concentrates. I know how to mix nic into a doubler but thats all. I've got no idea when it comes to DIY.

1ynne likes this.
  16. 1ynne

1ynne Member

Well it is the same principle as mixing doublers.. its just that the instead of 50% of your mix being flavour.. with concentrates it is say 5-7% is the flavour ! but it is a slippery slope of addiction ! suddenly a whole new world of flavours opens up to you !
    but for simplicity, stand alone concentrates like a cappuccino means you can make it how you like it :)

Jaz, Aqualung and DogMan like this.
  17. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Missed this tag. Sorry.

I use Juice factory Gourmet super concentrate Coffee mocha. I too dislike milky or too sweet eliquids. It's a concentrate though. If you ever go there, I mix at 16 drops per 100ml of ready to vape nic/pg/vg.

Jaz, Aqualung, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  18. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

I loved an espresso from Steam, which they were happy to add a little Bavarian cream. Delicious.
    And before Jen gets here, I know the 'to' was in the wrong place.
    I don't care

Jaz and DogMan like this.
  19. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Maybe try Juice Factory's Espresso Super Concentrate. It's one of my 3 main e-liquid flavours.

I use it at around 5%. To make that into a 'doubler', use 9 parts PG/VG to one part flavour.

Jaz and MetalOz like this.
  20. Steve H

Steve H Member

Jaz likes this.