1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Coffee recommendations

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Jaz, Nov 27, 2016.

1. 1ynne

1ynne Member

WTG Jaz ...this thread is a little ripper :) so many great recommendations my credit card is wincing ! !

now if only someone asks about Lemons....

Jaz likes this.
  2. Maria

Maria Senior Member

Vape Wild morning ritual.

Jaz likes this.
  3. subyXV

subyXV Member

I like to drink my coffee and vape in the morning

4. Jaz

Jaz Member

I am so glad I asked the question. You guys have been fantastic! I was despairing when I posted this thread but now I have so many to chose from. Lynne, my credit card is taking a battering as well.
    Thanks again :clap:

margyb, The Vaper, subyXV and 2 others like this.
  5. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

May have to give that one a whirl Steve, however I've never found a good coffee flavour, nor have I been able to DIY one, so when in doubt make fusions. I've found that mixing Capella's coffee and a few drops of vanilla, chocolate, Caramel, marshmallow or whipped cream, along with a drop or two of Irish whisky, is a good wake me up vape.

Gabby and 1ynne like this.
  6. Jaz

Jaz Member

I tried Bosnian Breakfast at my local b&m Ace Vape and i did not like it. Some flavour on the exhale that I can't pin point but did not like it at all. I've ordered Coffee Cake from Nimbus Vapours so hopefully I'll like that.