1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Dissapointed

Discussion in 'General Hardware Discussion' started by crispernator, Jan 4, 2017.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi all well i had high hopes of my eleaf istick 60w that arrived today it is a fairly older mod but i liked it as it had a removable battery .Anyway upon setting it up i found that the temp control didnt go low enough and i was cotinually getting burnt hits as much as i tried to adjust it i couldnt seem to make it work as i would have liked ,you live and learn i suppose now i wish i had bought another pico they are pretty good in my opinion .I will go as far as to say my i stick 30w which is 2 years old is a better mod than this one ,back to the drawing board hahahaha .

margyb, Posterboy, Maria and 2 others like this.
  2. snuffy

snuffy Guest

Smok G priv is an excellent mod.

crispernator and sirfoxey like this.
  3. crispernator

Hi all this is a disapointment as i have liked a few of the eleaf products i havs a smok treebox and that is good as well and this was going to be the replacement for my day to day work toot .even bought some fancy covers for it as welll oh well never mind that new pico is looking good at the moment bronze and black very nice and i know they work might take this to my local see if i can swap it out for some juices or something hahahaha .

4. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Had similar probs on different device in TC where it did not read new atty properly. Reset at cold fixed it.

crispernator, snuffy and Pippi like this.
  5. crispernator

This ones temp doesnt go down far enough and you cant turn it of ,i normally vape at 10.6 w pretty low but the temp just keeps burning the coil and juice to the stage i start coughing yuk.

Posterboy and snuffy like this.
  6. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Yea
    YEAH something doesnt sound right. TC I went from 20 to 75 watts straight away.

7. crispernator

I never got to my local today so i couldnt let him look at it so ill have to wait

snuffy likes this.
  8. crispernator

Well went to my local the other day and he sayed that they were a early form of temp control mod ,so i gave it to him as it was no use to me and he said if he gets anything for it hell let me know i go there about every week just for a chinwag and maybe buy some juice and drool over some of the mods that i cant afford .Did see something yesterday he stocks and that is a new type of e pipe as i told him i was thinking of getting a gaurdian 3 cant remember the name of hand but it felt good to hold though ill go on his site and see if its there ,yep it is a joyteck elitar e pipe 18650 battery usb charging digi display and whatever else it does .

9. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Personally, I'd go for the Guardian.
    Take a look at this review of the Elitar:

crispernator and Flea like this.
  10. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

I've never felt that Eleaf are a good choice for temp control. They have a few decent mods ( I actually use the TC 60 watt but never in TC mode) but when it comes to mainstream manufacturers, I believe Innokin do a better job all round. The new Cool Fire 4 TC 18650 is an excellent example and a very god mod; it's noted to be one of the most accurate for temp control also.

Noe and crispernator like this.