1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Divine Juice - Cherry Cigar

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pippi, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

A while back I purchased a 15ml doubler of Cherry Cigar from Divine Juice.
    This came about because over a year ago Noe sent me a little sample of ready to Vape CC. I liked it a lot and vaped that whole vial in one day.

I need to say I am not one for doublers and have only bought three in nearly three years of Vaping as I went straight from premixed to DIY and skipped the doubler thing and to be honest I think I stuffed up the ratios in all three - the other two were from the Flavour Republic.

Anyway the Cherry Cigar is full of flavour yet subtle - one could expect some sweetness from the Cherries but I didnt really note it - which is a very good thing as sweetness in a Vape is like kryptonite to me. The Tobacco flavours are gentle and dry - yet smooth.

I sampled it in a Kabuki at low watts and then in my Guardian Pipe at around 20 watts - The pipe delivered a more satisfying vape and the CC was lovely in the Pipe with a glass of Mr Black on the Rocks after dinner.
    This is a juice for lovers of fine Tobacco flavors and many would enjoy it.

I also mailed a little sample to @iamTezr and his taste buds are clearly better than mine.
    See his comments quoted below.

"I tried the Cherry Cigar. It's a dry mild tobacco flavor. It's best with some wine definitely.
    I haven't tried many tobacco flavour maybe 2-3 and tried DIY some clones and have to say that Noes cherry cigar is way above the clones I've mixed.
    I probably vaped 1ml of it trying to figure out the flavours behind it and just couldn't. I have never smoked cherry cigar which Noe has based the juice on so its hard to make a comparison.
    For the cherry cigar I found that I was getting more flavours not by DL or MTL but by having it in my mouth like as if I was smoking a cigar. It has a mild tobacco flavour that's not overwhelming the cherry/black cherry flavour.
    Thanks for letting me try the cherry cigar."

Thank you to Tez for allowing me to quote him :)
    And that my friends is another not so awesome and slightly hopeless review from the Pip - reckon I should take down the shingle now ;)

MetalOz, Aqualung, Maria and 4 others like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Interesting that @iamTezr got more flavor while rolling it around on his palate, this is exactly how a cigar is smoked ;)

Thanks for another awesome review @Pippi, not because it's my product but because you do awesome reviews & just say what you feel :)

3. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Shucks :blush: thanks Noe :)

Noe likes this.
  4. DogMan

DogMan Butler

We should all write to dicodes, publicising pippi the reviewer. They can send her one of each model free for review :w00t:

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Maria, iamTezr and Pippi like this.
  5. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I know @Pippi quoted @iamTezr but I thought he would have posted his thoughts here too, maybe some additional notes?

iamTezr likes this.
  6. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Cherry Cigar is true tobacco blend ejuice that taste more real tobacco than just a flavoured ejuice. Like I mentioned to Pippi it has a slight dry tobacco taste but smooth. Comparing to what I've tried or mixed, they are either vanilla or sweet with slight tobacco tasting, this has a nice balance of tobacco and some other flavors that I'm unable to pick up(must be Noes special blend). It's definitely something that you can enjoy with a drink or two. If you fancy tobacco flavor then this is worth a try.

That's my additional 2cent to what I think of Cherry Cigar.

Edit: I'm vaping it at this moment and you do get a much more nice tobacco taste by vaping it as if it's a real cigar.

MetalOz, Pippi and Noe like this.