1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Divine Juices Bewdy

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Charles Vaper, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Today I finally got the chance to try a juice that many have raved about, Bewdy. It's a tobacco blend with some rather complex undertones, in terms of deciphering the possible ingredients. As described, it's an all day vape tobacco, not strong per se, but just the right amount of leaf to satisfy new and seasoned vapers.

There is a balance of flavours going on that is quite simply superb. No sweeteners at all (a good sign of a well-made juice) yet, there is some subtle sweetness there. This is by far the best tobacco juice I've ever tried and I've tried many, both here and abroad.

If one wants a quality, authentic tobacco vape, I'd suggest you order this. I haven't tried their other offerings yet but I certainly intend on doing so. These juices are priced far below many of the more commonly recognised brands, and as far as Bewdy is concerned, it's just better. Much better.

Divine Juices

MetalOz, The Vaper, Pippi and 2 others like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Did you try it while drinking coffee yet?

MetalOz and Pippi like this.
  3. Charles Vaper

Yes, Noe, you were right. Tried it this morning and it was bliss. There's a subtle secondary note there that seems to shine with the java, tastes like cocoa and I also get some cream. Irrespective, it's damn yummy, smooth and just perfect. Be in touch soon..

Pippi, MetalOz, Noe and 1 other person like this.
  4. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Often when you (Charles) suggest we meet up for a coffee, I'm thinking in the back of my mind.. "Meh.. Yeah coffee sounds fine, but I could get just as much joy from a fizzy lemon squash..". :hide:
    But your (a flavour master, and chef) description of the combined Bewdy and coffee makes me think "We must get together for a coffee & Bewdy!":coffee2::vape: :thumbup:

Not sure if I have the kind of refined palette that could truly appreciate the 'subtle undertones' of the experience, but would love to try it.

Pippi and Noe like this.
  5. Charles Vaper

Yes, I know you would enjoy it and I'll be ordering some soon. Naturally, we'll hook up and enjoy some together. Then off to burger heaven.

Pippi, Noe and The Vaper like this.
  6. Noe

You don't need a highly refined palate to appreciate good flavor pairings, sure it may help you detect the subtle notes that make the pairing marry but you can still appreciate a good pairing without picking out every flavor note.

Pippi, The Vaper and Charles Vaper like this.
  7. Cindy_C

Cindy_C New Member

My ADV and has been for about 4 years now :)

Noe, Pippi and Charles Vaper like this.
  8. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Tried well steeped bewdie yesterday.

One of those flavours that feels reminiscent of something old, but nothing I could pinpoint.

Quite nice really

Noe and Pippi like this.
  9. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Damn I got side tracked - meant to try it again during our catch up - was that Bewdy four years steeped Doggie? I forgot what Ange said?

Noe and DogMan like this.
  10. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Unknown date found in a cupboard stash from memory?

Noe and Pippi like this.
  11. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Eeek - a good coffee verses a lemon squash? you are awesome @The Vaper but that deserves a gentle slap around the ears!

Noe and The Vaper like this.
  12. Noe

Wouldn't surprise me if Bewdy could still be good to vape from 4 years ago but I generally think of 2 years as being the "shelf life", of course in the fridge it would last longer.
    My rule of thumb is, if the juice hasn't turned watery (watery = bad juice), then vape it & see if it's good :)

Oh & after about 6 months, Bewdy is fully steeped, further aging doesn't help improve it much after that.

DogMan and Pippi like this.
  13. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

it was quite sweet, which isn't a profile i associate with DJ

so probably not the best indication of fresh bewdy, but it was nice

14. Noe

Bewdy isn't a "sweet" flavor, it's a "Dry" flavor, so it was definitely past its "best before date", doesn't mean it was bad to vape though.

DogMan likes this.