E-liquid and hardware beginners questions

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by eyeoflight, Sep 12, 2015.

1. eyeoflight

eyeoflight New Member

My friend converted me to vaping and give me a few bottles of eliquid and a battery thingy with a glass tank that screws to it, I have still got a fair bit left but I will need to find out how to get more of the stuff, does anyone know where to buy ready made eliquid so I can buy more before I use up what I got.

2. Broony

Broony Senior Member

fasttech.com is cheap but takes about four weeks If you have a flavor in mind type it plus eLiquid into google and you will have thousands to choose from, also Mt Baker is cheaper than most with a good reputation but I still haven't tried them Quicker delivery too. Good luck on your Vaping Journey eyeoflight

3. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Have a look in the juice chat section. i diy most of my flavours but lots of people buy premixed.

eyeoflight and DaveJ like this.
  4. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Yep - often used by folk starting out.

Reasonable prices, prompt delivery from the US. Flavours a bit of a mixed bag some good, some very, very bad. But trouble is, everyone's tastes are different - what I think is great you may thing terrible. Best advice is select a number of different flavours until you find what suits you.

5. eyeoflight

eyeoflight New Member

Thanks broony I don't even know what flavour I have got, it's really nice though, my friend was passing through town and got me going, all I know is to charge the battery and how to fill the glass thing up. I will google what you said and go from there, thanks again.

Pippi, margyb and Broony like this.
  6. Broony

Broony Senior Member

Did he teach you about changing the coils as they have a limited life span so you can get them from fasttech as well

Pippi likes this.
  7. eyeoflight

eyeoflight New Member

what is a coil, I was told that there is a vaping shop in Adelaide so I will have to go and get some advice I think.

Pippi likes this.
  8. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Browny, Jennifer, Pippi and 3 others like this.
  9. eyeoflight

eyeoflight New Member

Thanks Moonbeams I will check out your link right now

Judith and Pippi like this.
  10. Broony

Broony Senior Member

I agree with Moonbeam, hopefully there will be some good news coming to us vapers soon. Good luck and wishes to Those attending the forum that's being held soon.

Pippi likes this.
  11. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Another place that can explain things really well is the vapers table http://www.thevaperstable.com/. Its a blogish sorta website designed to help vapers understand vaping better. Well worth a look as it explains a lot. It is written by someone on here called Charles vaper. It might help you work out what you need and give you a handle on it all.

12. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Hi @Nico and laughter, I had a look at The Vapers Table, I liked it, easy to navigate and I found some useful info there. Thanks.

13. Broony

Broony Senior Member

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the strength of flavours differ from USA, England and China?
    These are the only countries I have tried eLiquid from.

Pippi likes this.
  14. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I enjoy juices from the UK and USA but don't find them overly strong which seems to be the general thought amongst Aussie vapers. However I have found a lot of Aussie doublers (not all) to be a bit weak once mixed. I triple check everything before and during mixing so I'm positive it's not my fault. I don't normally vape singlers so I can't really comment on them although I am going to give a couple a go that I recently received but anticipate having to mix them in with something else as I doubt they will cut it for me. So in my opinion yes I agree with you. Strange if that's the case though as you wouldn't have thought different countries have that different a market.

Broony likes this.
  15. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Sorry I just noticed that I went off on a tangent and that wasn't your question. By the way I was not trying to put down Aussie doublers and am a firm believer in each to their own. If our government pulled their heads out of their rear ends we could try a true comparison with Aussie premixed juice. The obvious thing is that you would truly have to enjoy a juice from another country to be willing to play the waiting game and pay the postage costs involved. I suppose it would be difficult to give a true opinion as it would have to be the same juice from different countries. In the end each different manufacturer would have a different take on a flavour and probably slightly different ingredients. Not much of a response I know and apologies for being an idiot.

Broony likes this.
  16. Maggie

Maggie Senior Member

Judith, DaveJ and margyb like this.
  17. Broony

Broony Senior Member

All good Mr Gasman, Differences make the world an interesting place. I wonder if copyright laws and eLiquid manufactures obtaining their flavors from different suppliers helps somewhat in creating the difference.

Gasman likes this.