1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Eleaf ASTER

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Wanda, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Here's my first little review, the little Eleaf ASTER mod that i wone from gear best. Thanks gear best!

Well ive been useing this little mod since last night and just love it!
    Its the convenience of a stick device but with all the power and features of a mod we have

VW mode 1-75 with resistance of 0.1-3.5 ohm

Bypass mode with same resistance

Smart mode where it dose power saving and remember's your wattage for the resistance of your different tanks and will change when you change tanks

Temp mode dose the usual NI TI SS M1,2,3 and can go from 0.05-1.5 resistance and temp goes from 100-315c or 200-600f

And has all the usual features that eleaf mods have 5 click on and off
    Nice clicky fire butten
    Stealthy mode
    Screen flip
    And 3 click fire butten to swap between modes
    It has a frount USB port for charging if need be and up grading firmware and a nice firm magnetic back plate to house the single 18650

Ive found Its got all the features of the pico but in stick form and fits all of your 22mm tanks perfectly and up to 23mm which i think the crown is this fits with no over hang on the bottom

Heres a little size comparison with my 50w sub stick and the little AOI
    [​IMG]
    From the side with a crown on top
    [​IMG]
    Front view with fire button up and down button above and below oled screen and USB port at bottom
    [​IMG]
    Well not much more i can think of to tell you about it really, it's a nice little mod and is going grate nice and small but i have the ability to change wattage or temp if i want

Just want to finish with a thankyou to gearbest, anny has been grate with customers service, when i had questions she got back to me and was a pleasure to deal with, will definitely be returning soon to gearbest :thumbup:

Gasman, Noe, margyb and 3 others like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Added to the reviews directory.

Wanda and Pippi like this.