1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

EVIC VTC Mini?

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by DogMan, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Firekombi

Firekombi Senior Member Vendor

I just love all things grey. :thumbup:

The Vaper likes this.
  2. DogMan

DogMan Yes

got mine today. I have the uwell crown on it with 0.25ohm dual SS coil. Really need to crank these tanks in terms of watts, but it is a nice, warm, dense vape. Doubt a battery will last long.

Odd to hold a tall set up, mod is shorter than my squonkers, but add a tank, and it is about an inch taller than a squonker + derringer.

Judith and Pippi like this.
  3. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Is it a nice red?

4. DogMan

DogMan Yes

very warm red

in the right light, i could envision a discussion on whether it was indeed red, or very dark reddy orange

shiny, not matt

if you know vermillion red, it is similar

Judith likes this.
  5. DogMan

DogMan Yes

Top heavy with a big tank. The button is the opposite side that I am used to, and not at the top.

It is just very strange for a squonker like me.

I can really taste my unflavoured juice.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

6. Firekombi

Firekombi Senior Member Vendor

One thing: i can't be sure if my 5 clicks have successfully turn off the device. Since there is no signaling of that. Always x2 checking by pressing the fire button.

Many times need to redo the 5 clicks. Few times it's registered as 3 clicks to change the setting.

7. Michael - Ecigify

Michael - Ecigify New Member

We have the red in stock if your still looking, they are the full kit with the Tron-s Atty but if you don't want the atty I can take it out and knock $25 of the price. Seeing as your local you can come and see the colour for yourself to see if you like it. Let me know if you want one and I will put it aside as I don't have a lot left in the red.
    [Link removed]
    Michael, please remember to keep posts promoting your business to your own forum in the Vendor section.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  8. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Reported, I know you were trying to help but this really is advertising.

DogMan likes this.
  9. Michael - Ecigify

Michael - Ecigify New Member

Your right I was only trying to help but rules are rules and I should of read them more thoroughly so I do apoligise, won't happen again

Noe, Jennifer and Judith like this.
  10. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Has anyone noticed a slightly 'wobbly 510 connection'?

I've tried two tanks on the mini so far, a Magma clone dipper (which won't screw in all the way) and some Kanger Mega Aerotanks. The Aerotanks wind right down till the side further from the edge hits the top of the mod (there is space under the other side, suggesting the 510 connection is not exactly perpendicular to the top face of the mod).

Even once the Aerotank is screwed down as far as it will go, it is possible to wiggle the tank a little back and forth towards the edge with the gap. I notice it every time I go to take a draw.

Do people have different experiences on the wobble?

11. Noe

I noticed it on mine too, I don't think it is a huge flaw, though it is a little annoying, probably more annoying if you have OCD (like many vapers seem to acquire LOL).
    I still think at for the price it sells for that it is a very well constructed & affordable mod, the slight wobble is negated when most of my devices are fully screwed down, some don't quite tighten down enough & there is a little bit of play if I force it but during normal use that isn't really an issue.
    What is a more troubling question about this is, if juice got into the 510 would it get into the mod & onto the electronics inside?
    Most tanks are designed not to leak into the 510, I avoid tanks that are designed to leak into the 510 in any case because they are a possible accident waiting to happen IMO, I know that doesn't answer the question directly but I feel reasonably confident that with most modern tanks it isn't going to be tested. I am certainly not going to pour juice into the 510 to test it lol

What I have done is add a 22mm dia., 510 - 510 heat sink to the top of mine, because I mainly use it with RDAs, so the overall tallness isn't a big issue when adding it, with a tank on top of the heat sink it may be too tall, however a mini (short) tank shouldn't be a problem.
    The heat sink, has completely negated the issue, since it screws down tight & the RDAs screw onto it & not the Evic itself.

The Vaper likes this.
  12. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

OK I'll try and get used to it. I was thinking of getting some more units - partly to justify getting 10 silicone covers. :facepalm:

They are pretty though.

[​IMG]
    Like this?

[​IMG]
    Interesting thought. I might throw a couple of different heat sinks in my next fast-tech order.
    What are ya'? Chicken? ;)

13. DogMan

DogMan Yes

Heh. My neighbour asploded a vamo with a spring loaded 510 and non sealed carto. He still uses cartos and it is hard to find anything with fixed 510 to ensure no leaks

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

14. Noe

LOL I got 1, I debated getting 2 but figured I onlyhave 1 mod, 2 covers is a little silly but 10!!!
    I bet when you tickle someone with a feather you use the whole chook too!

:rofl::taunt::rofl:

Yes like that but since I have a Black mod I have the black heat sink too ;)

No I'm not chicken, I just have more respect for my toys :thumbup:

margyb and The Vaper like this.
  15. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Meh.. different covers for different moods. I also got some Teflon drip tips. The first ones were in black but I also have gray, red & green on the way.
    Pfft.. Emu!

Noe likes this.
  16. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

No problem Michael, I saw you were only trying to help, but rules are rules. :)

Angela likes this.
  17. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Careful @The Vaper , DaveJ bought one of those cover packs, and the pink mod legend, with associated ribbing, lived a long life.

18. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Just got a Silo Beast (using it with the Shorty Sleeve) and noted it screws right down onto the top surface of the mod.

No gap, no wobble, no worries! :thumbup:

Pippi and Judith like this.
  19. emu

emu Banned

Speaking about 510 connections my three weeks old istick 30 watt come complete with a faulty thread, I have to push the tank to overcome the spring loaded centre pin while turning the tank which seems to just catch the thread and a mere half turn to fully mate. It's the same with all my tanks so ruled that out, someone needs to renew the tap at eleaf after every millionth tap I think. Mass production has it's cons.

20. Noe

Psst, I bet the 3 on the right are his favorites ;)

Aqualung likes this.