1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Flavor Requests thread

Discussion in 'Divine Juice' started by Divine Juice, May 25, 2017.

1. Divine Juice

Divine Juice New Member VCA Approved Vendor

Our sale officially ended but we have decided to run the sale for an extra 2 days!
    You have until midnight Tuesday to take advantage of this offer!!!

2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Well first taste test of tobac forest
    I think your on to a winner here :thumbup:
    Will definitely order more
    Just put it in my melo with a fresh 0.5 clapton pre made coil
    To be honest i think the flavor will come out alot more in another week or two and be at its best around the 3 week mark

But its grate! i could vape it all now, but i really should wait for it to steep to its full potential
    Its A nice smoth, but bold vape of cherries and forest berry's
    With under tones of dark chocolate and liquor and a hint dark tobacco and a cream feel in the mouth with out compromising the dark chocolate flavor

Will put it back on the shelf and check back in a week or 2 tell you how its progressing:thumbup:

Pippi, Divine Juice and MetalOz like this.
  3. Divine Juice

We are so pleased that it lived up to your expectations :)
    That you picked up on the dark tobacco tells us you have a very good palate, there is very little in the flavor but enough to add a touch of spice that couldn't be achieved without it. Tobac Forest is by no means a tobacco flavor, it is as the name suggests a Blackforest Cake flavor.
    It would be appreciated if you could add a review to our reviews thread http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/divine-juice-reviews-complaints.5661/, perhaps updating the review & quoting your initial thoughts/review again in a couple of weeks :)
    Also adding a review on our website would be awesome too!

As hinted at earlier in the thread, we have been working on a new flavor & I am vaping it as I type this.
    It has been kept a bit of a secret but we are so close to releasing it, we think it is time to let people know what it is, hold onto your seats, this one will surprise you!
    The new flavor is:

Woodfired Pizza

Our Woodfired Pizza combines all the elements of a smokey ham & mushroom pizza,
    piled onto a wood-fired pizza dough base!
    This is a completely savory flavored juice experience, without sweet notes, it's also completely delicious &
    DIVINE!!!

@Christina Ballerina has tried this flavor in it's first incarnation & loved it so much she left us with the only sample in existence at that time. It has changed a little since then to improve the flavor combination & hit all the notes you'd expect of it, as if you were actually eating it!

We expect to be releasing this flavor in a few days, after our latest sample has steeped a little longer & we have had a chance to test it for consistency of flavor. We do not expect any delay but if the flavor changes a lot from what it is now, we may need to re-adjust the ratios & that will cause a delay.
    So keep an eye on our flavor releases thread this week for its release :)

Mixing of the Dark Ale challenge flavor will begin soon, all needed ingredients expected have now been received & we are hoping we can do this flavor as much justice as we did with the Tobac Forest challenge :)

Wanda likes this.
  4. Christina Ballerina

Christina Ballerina Senior Member

It was a great juice, really smoooooooth and creamy, thank you x

Divine Juice likes this.
  5. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

I well give it a bit longer to steep till i know its at its best and give, try it in a couple of other tanks as well, and get hubby to try it and see what he thinks as well
    And will give it a proper review

I think thats the years i spent in the kitchen cooking and creating food that has given me the gift, i would give remy a run for his money in the kitchen :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Divine Juice likes this.
  6. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

7. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Crikey @Noe. Who's your publicist?
    The use of the royal plural, and future perfect tense, sounds very posh.

DogMan, Divine Juice and Noe like this.
  8. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I can't even pronounce it let alone try and make a similar tasting juice.

Divine Juice likes this.
  9. Divine Juice

Wouldn't be too hard to make but unfortunately, it's not going to do the dessert justice.
    Here's why, it is essentially sugar eggs & milk/cream, with vanilla, used in both the merangue & the custard. So what the juice will end up tasting as is, like a very sweet vanilla custard.
    Getting the crunch of the merangue into a juice simply isn't possible or if it is I don't know how it is possible(crunch isn't a taste), thus the dessert wouldn't be done justice.

Sweet vanilla custard we could do but the market is saturated with vanilla custard juices, there's plenty to choose from & plenty of DiY recipes for it, it's not something we would consider for our Signature Range flavors.

sirfoxey likes this.
  10. Divine Juice

Experiments :hmmm: are under way :thumbup:

We have something so far that is promising but needs a lot of tweaking or reworking :thumbsdown: to get it right. The signs are there, that we could end up with something very close to what you want but probably it won't be a replica of that exact beer. :PFO:
    However what we have made thus far is encouraging, although in its present form tastes not a lot like an Ale & more like when Ale met a fruity cocktail LOL :giggle:

sirfoxey and MetalOz like this.
  11. Divine Juice

Just over a week since our last update on the Dark Ale progress.
    This is proving to be more tricky than at first thought, we have learnt some valuable lessons from our first two attempts & are hoping our third attempt is closer to the mark.
    The trouble isn't in getting the right flavor notes, it's in eliminating the unwanted notes, this is not as simple as merely not using one or two flavor concentrates As the unwanted notes are tied to wanted notes in certain flavor concentrates. There are a couple of options we have for this, find another concentrate to neutralize the unwanted flavor note or try to find other flavor concentrates that has the wanted notes & not the unwanted notes.

We won't be happy until this has "true to life" flavor, it needs to have a real Dark Ale taste & not a nearly real Dark Ale flavor, whether it mimics the beer that inspired it or not, until we get there we will keep testing :) :panda:

MetalOz and sirfoxey like this.
  12. Divine Juice

Good news for Beeer lovers, our latest test sample for the Dark Ale flavor (freshly mixed & unsteeped) seems to be hitting all the right notes.
    There are still some minor kinks to iron out but we are more confident than ever of getting a Dark or perhaps Medium to Dark Ale juice produced as a result.
    We will leave this sample to steep for a few days over the weekend & give it another test next week, we are hoping some of the off notes dissipate, leaving a well rounded, Ale flavored, ejuice :w00t:
    Then it will just be a matter of balancing the ratios a little more, before sending it out to Beta testing.

Deadonarrival and sirfoxey like this.