Flavourart Flash

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by Gasman, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Has anybody tried this and in your opinion does it actually work?
    I notice a couple of Aussie vendors are stocking it now and have been considering giving it a crack for a while.
    From what information I have found it appears to be simply a RTV juice with a tobacco taste but with a little something extra to simulate nicotine throat hit.
    But I have also seen it listed as an additive with starting percentages starting at 2% much the same as most FA concentrates.

Can anybody cast any light on what it actually is?
    If it's an additive at such small percentages it seems like a good product but if simply a juice probably still worth a go but not so interesting.

2. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

No experience myself, but I found this, posted by kimerpuff from ONE STOP DIY SHOP on ECF

Gasman likes this.
  3. emu

emu Senior Member

I would want to know exactly what chemical it is so I could research the facts about it before I started inhaling the stuff.

Gasman likes this.
  4. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Thanks Laurie that's along the lines that I was thinking. Try it as a RTV and then go from there. I watched a review where a bloke ( from Canada I think ) was reviewing it.
    Good point meq but seeing as it's FA I think ( hope)it should be safe as they seem the most upfront manufacturers around.

emu likes this.
  5. emu

emu Senior Member

I admire your loyalty Gasman but I trust no one, especially money making business.
    We don't yet know the long term health effects of flavourless juice let alone all the additives.

I'm a curious bugger and like to sus everything out before consumption these days, only wish I knew more about smoking before I decided to fall for peer pressure and end up hooked for all those years.

Gasman likes this.
  6. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

P Busardo's visit to FlavourArt. 2 hours of viewing if you want to be reassured about FlavourArt.

Noe and margyb like this.
  7. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I believe Flavor Art were the first to do any testing of their concentrates, certainly they were testing well before the Diketones issue became popular discussion.
    They did work closely with Dr Farsolinos (I am not sure if they still do), even before he published his research on eliquid flavorings.
    Their track record speaks for itself.

As for Flash, it is not really a tobacco flavor, it is simply a throat hit enhancer, if I remember correctly it was based on capasin(sp) the stuff in chillies that make them hot but my memory could be wrong about that.
    What I do remember is vapers that had tried it reporting that it wasn't that good, it didn't really mimic nicotine TH in the way it was supposed to. I have not tried it personally but I do remember what other vapers that had said about it, most if not all of them only tried it once then stopped using it.

emu and rupert like this.