Floaties in Concentrate

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by salamanda, Sep 18, 2017.

1. salamanda

salamanda Member

[​IMG]
    I received this bottle of Inawera Creme Brulee Concentrate today as you can see there is somethings floating inside I haven't open it yet. I'm thinking its a case of not being mixed to well.
    The company who I will not name are usually excellent so Id be surprised if the juice is tainted but am a little nervous vaping it without asking if any one knows what it could be. Thanks

2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Have you used that particular concentrate before & if you have I'd assume it didn't look like that because you didn't ask us about it then, if not then it could be undissolved flavoring solids but I doubt that it is. I wouldn't use it, speak to the supplier & let them know about it, also keep the pic of it before you opened it (if you do open it at all) as they will probably want to see that. They will likely offer you a refund or some store credit.
    I've never used that flavoring but I'd be very hesitant to use it without a very good explanation from the manufacturer about why there would be floaties in it.

Pippi likes this.
  3. salamanda

salamanda Member

Thanks Noe, This is the first time I have purchased this one, (its part of a recipe I want to try)
    I will contact the shop and ask what they think. Just a nuisance having to wait for delivery so I can make the recipe..:(

4. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

I tend to agree with Noe and not use it - but you could try warming it a little and giving it a damn good shake - if the floaties are still there then I reckon its dodgy. :)