1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale or trade. VT Inbox by hcigar.

Discussion in 'For Sale - Vaping Related - No Nicotine' started by DogMan, Jul 16, 2017 at 1:44 PM.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I would have loved to visit W&W when we visited Daylesford but I still managed to acquire a few bits from their display in the pub/wine bar and enjoy a dammed good curry and a couple of light refreshments later.
    I know they have a bigger premises now so you never know one day perhaps but unfortunately considering the time available to me it's just too much of a distance.

Very much looking forward to spending some quality time alone with my son.
    We had an excellent chat the other night and it's hard to believe he'll soon be 18.

Where did that time go?

Aqualung, iamTezr and DogMan like this.
  2. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

To be perfectly honest they don't have that much on their site that interests me but one thing I definitely won't be buying is coils so their next customer can have my allowance.

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  3. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

That is so lovely Gassy - enjoy the time with your boy :)

Gasman likes this.
  4. DogMan

DogMan Butler

My 70 y/o neighbour is constantly arguing with them for various reasons. He has his preferred aio and likes to stock pile. They cater to cloud chasers who like cheap chinese mods and RTV liquid.

It is really a bad mix for him. But he hates shopping online and has accused every online vendor he has ever used of selling him clones except vape bar and nic vape.

Him arguing with w & w stops him knocking on my door every second day though

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Gasman and Pippi like this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I am grateful I have such a good B&M store near me - although of late I haven't been there much due to panic buying of Provari's .. twas a sad day when they sold out :cry:

sirfoxey and DogMan like this.