Forum crash this morning

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Angela, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Angela

Angela Senior Member

Sorry about that folks. I'm not sure how long we were offline but when I tried to log in shortly after 8am the forum was cactus.

Uber Hosting are closing down and I was migrated to Net Registry over 6 months ago, but it was never done properly and I've had domain hosting with N.R. and cPanel hosting with Uber and whenever I ring one they tell me to ring the other.

It seems the migration has been forced to completion now and they're still stuffing it up.

Don't be surprised if there's another crash before it's all sorted. I'll post any updates on the FB page if that happens: https://www.facebook.com/vapercafeaustralia/

Rayjay, laurie9300, margyb and 2 others like this.
  2. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

All working fine this morning @Angela

3. Angela

Angela Senior Member

Well I thought things were cactus again. The site was showing the "Account suspended" message again yesterday after the DNS codes were changed, but people have been posting so I think it will just take more time for the changes to take full effect for everyone. Doggie reckons it could take up to 48 hrs. Currently I can't load the site from Firefox but I can access it from Opera using a VPN.

Let me know if you're still having problems with any of your devices.

4. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

No problems on Chrome and Tappa messages were coming through this morning, I haven't used Firefox since win 98B Lol. so I cannot answer that one. Doggie could be quite correct as I am no internet geek if emu is around he is also quite smart when it comes to putors.

Angela likes this.
  5. Angela

Angela Senior Member

Weird. I can't load it from Chrome, Firefox or IE. All I get is "Account Suspended", but I can load it with a VPN. That makes me think it's my IP that's been blocked (which actually did happen a couple of times yesterday when I tried to log in to the cPanel with the wrong passwords - that being their fault not mine). But they assure me I haven't been blocked and it must be Telstra who did it, but that doesn't make any sense at all.

God, it's a pain running a website some days. :wall:

Rayjay and margyb like this.
  6. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Account suspension can happen on several sites banking especially if you stuff up with your passwords and can usually be locked for 24 hrs. Try contacting your IP and ask them wtf.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Angela likes this.
  7. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Working on all my devices, browsers, and both 4g and wifi now

Angela likes this.