Freshness Vapes Vendor Application

Discussion in 'Vendor Applications' started by Chris FV, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris FV

Chris FV New Member VCA Approved Vendor

Hello, Vaper Cafe Admin and Members,

My name is Chris and I am the business owner of Freshness Vapes (online). Before I continue I will say I did make the stupid mistake of posting in the vendor general section a few months back. I was silly for not coming to the vendor application and reading the rules at the time. I hope this minor error on my behalf will not effect the application now.

Freshness Vapes has been in business for over 6 months now, we started out small but have expanded, we do things a little different here at FV, we do not stock "hyped" up vape gear, and just because something is new it doesnt mean its good, we have seen for too many vendors stocking the latest kits and gear from China only to be a massive disappointment. What we do stock is quality and reliable vaping products, before we decide to take on a new product we do put it through an endurance test to ensure its up and beyond to our customer expectations. The last thing we want is to sell a dud piece of gear only to bring annoyance onto the consumer and possibly throw them off vaping. Our website is VERY VERY LARGE, it does take quite a while to browse through everything, though it is one of the easiest sites to navigate on. We do have a pretty big bad ass collection of E-Liquids only from the best in Australia and vaping gear.

Customer service is our number 1 priority here at FV. We bend over backwards for all of our customers and dont ask for anything in return, though in return many of our customers have sent us thank you cards, drinks, candy and many other amusing things, We are yet to date have a single dissatisfied customer.

Our FAQS is massive, though it is a bit messy, we are still adding more info, though the section "everything about E-Liquids is complete, and its a good 1 hr read, to give you an idea about how in detail our FAQS are.

Now moving on, a short sweet story, I myself quit smoking well over 3 years now I think, in all honesty I have lost track... My neighbour got me onto vaping when we where building a computer at his place, a simple "here try this it should get you off the stinkies" was all it took. Fast forward 2-3 years here I am now...

I took on a passion for making E-Liquid as soon as I started, flavour was everything to me I could not find what I was after, i spent countless hours making recipes up and countless trail and errors along the way...

We now have our own line of E-Liquids that no E-Liquid in Australia has come anywhere near in comparison to flavour and complexity, our line will be expanding over the coming months though it is a slow process for us (I do have over 30 flavours I would love to drop tomorrow) but our main issue is our warehouse is maxed out for space. All of our E-Liquids are brewed daily in a safe dedicated clean room. We also offer "easy mix" for any doubler on our website. Easy mix is already included in the cost of the E-Liquid.

I hope Vaper Cafe can approve my vendor application here, I am more then happy to help anyone to the best of my ability for anyone who asks for help nicely....

my website is: www.freshnessvapes.com.au

If you have any questions please ask and I will answer,

Thank You

Chris @ Freshness Vapes!

snuffy likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Gee that is a big statement Chris but wishing you luck with your business - I am sure our head honcho will get back to you in the next few days :)

Chris FV likes this.
  3. Chris FV

Thanks Pippi... and no rush with the boss man, all I can say is try our E-Liquids and you will come to understand why I made that statement, my E-Liquids have thrown many people off other vendors E-Liquids, where now it is they only vape with my E-Liquids exclusively.... I constantly get hounded to release a 500ml doubler already.. haha

snuffy likes this.
  4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Oh I would really love to put that statement to the test ;)

The issue would be finding similar flavors & then finding unbiased testers to give an opinion.

Chris FV and Pippi like this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Its boss woman - cant imagine why you would presume the Forum owner is a Man :)

6. Noe

@Angela comes across as a hairy, tatooed, Harly Davidson riding rebel!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flea, sirfoxey and Chris FV like this.
  7. Chris FV

Your more then welcome, Mischief can be compared with what you believe is the best Australian made grape (Mischief ends up crushing it), and devilishhh! can be put with what you think is the best vanilla custard out there (again devilishh ends up burning it)... HAHA, but the other 2 no one in the country has those profiles...

We also got vapers garage to review our juices, you can go and check it out there too to get a better understanding

Cheers

snuffy likes this.
  8. Chris FV

Ohhh boss woman I need to be careful hehehe.... Dunno its late at night and I am thinking all sorts of funny things at the moment

9. Chris FV

LOLSS

10. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Lol, heres something special just for you Noe - doing it for Ange as she isn't here to defend her self ;)
    :spank::spank::spank:

Flea and Noe like this.
  11. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Ps, she isn't that hairy :bolt:

Maria likes this.
  12. Noe

Hmm how can you call this not hairy?

[​IMG]

Flea, Maria and Pippi like this.
  13. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

Thats not @Angela as she is wearing nail polish and has no tatts

Maria, Pippi and Noe like this.
  14. Noe

Who said her tats were on her arms? ;)

Maria and Pippi like this.
  15. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

[​IMG]

Maria, Pippi and Noe like this.
  16. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Does she even have Tats? if she does non are visible to the public ;)

Noe likes this.
  17. Noe

She does but you are correct, that's why you can't see them in the bath photo ;)

Oh & yes, my spy cams are ***EVERYWHERE*** :cheeky:

18. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

:rofl:

19. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

Maybe she is more Gemma like
    [​IMG]
    then

20. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Hi Chris, welcome to the Cafe. :)

I just had a look at your website and see it's mostly for advanced vapers and hobbyists. I'm a basic mouth to lung vaper and use clearomisers and basic batteries. I've been vaping for almost 4 years now and couldn't find anything I use on your website, which is a shame. Not much there for the average smoker looking to quit.

The juices look interesting though.

Good luck with the application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.