1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

G'day from Ballarat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MetalOz, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Adrian Grace

Adrian Grace Member

Welcome MetalOz - don't stress that last cig.

I dual-used for a just over a month, with the last 2 weeks being pretty much 1 cigarette a day. Having previously been a 30 a day smoker it didn't stress me that much, and at the end I think I was just having that 1 a day to finish the pack.

Some 9 months later I still find a part of my brain every now and then saying that it could do with a ciggy, but the rest of the brain now tells it to shut up as I reach for the mod and something that tastes far better.

The donut thing could become the quest for many of us here, and I may have found out why recently - the Americans make Donuts wrong in the first place!!

Watched an American cooking show recently and they were making donuts - by making an actual dough, cutting the shapes out of the dough and then frying them. Just doesn't seem natural somehow.....

All that aside, looking forward to Ballarat in less than 2 weeks now!

Pippi, Old Grump, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  2. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Hi and welcome to the cafe MetalOz.

MetalOz likes this.