G'day from Wagga

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WaggaVaper, Feb 4, 2018.

1. WaggaVaper

WaggaVaper New Member

As the name suggests, I'm a newbie vaper from Wagga. Haven't got a lot in terms of vape stores around here, just the one local.

Some prices are higher than online and others are fairly reasonable but hey at least I have one local vape store.

Currently I have the SMOK G150 with a TFV12 Cloud Beast King and the TFV8 Baby that came with it.

I'm on the hunt for something compact and light for pure convenience, I don't want to pay too much as I don't have much of a budget considering I'm starting uni this month. I've been eyeballing cigalikes, I like the idea of them.

Halo's G6 seems to be the choice cigalike and I found an Australian supplier who'll do express 1-3 day delivery for only a few dollaridoos extra than getting the kit direct from Halo.

The other cigalike I'm looking at is Social-Lites' Premium starter kit, nice extra features over the G6 like the charging case and is about the same price.

Any advice? I know a lot of people don't like cigalikes in general and I don't expect the same as I get from my G150 :p

margyb and laurie9300 like this.
  2. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Hi @WaggaVaper I haven't had a lot if experience with cigalikes but someone here will have. @The Vaper can you help?

I lived in Wagga for seven years in my youth. Went there to study and ended up staying. Pretty town once it cools down. Autumn is stunning there. So fresh and crisp. Are you a local or did you move there to study? Oh and welcome to the cafe.

margyb likes this.
  3. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

Hi the Wagga! Welcome to the Cafe!

I'm not a big fan of cigalikes, but if your willing to go a little bigger.....

.... I can highly recommend the Joyetech Exceed D19.

It's very "pocketable" for out-and-about, and you can still get a decent restricted lung hit it off it. Much better battery life than a cigalike too, and you can pick them up cheap in AUS at around $35......

margyb and Nico and Laughter like this.
  4. Angela

Angela Senior Member

Welcome to the Cafe WaggaVaper.

I love cigalikes. If anyone ever invents one with decent battery power I'll go back to them. Like any vaper I still love my big chunky mods, because they work and they're saving my life, but I still feel like a bit of a dag taking one out in public.

My first ever vape was on a Zerocig and it was delicious, but they were expensive. http://www.zerocig.com/The-PREMIUM-...l-Packs-FREE-Shipping-Domestic-Only_p_10.html

Then I tried some from a now defunct NZ company called Elusion. They tasted like stable hay. I moved on to eGos after that (which I thought were huge).

Halo must be doing something right if they are still in business after the larger mods dominated the market. They are a well known brand so definitely worth a try. :)

margyb likes this.
  5. WaggaVaper

WaggaVaper New Member

Hey guys, thanks for the replies!

@Nico and Laughter, I'm a local, moved here when I was one year old, moved away for a little over a year in 2016 because I landed an IT job in Griffith which I had to resign from and move back home due to mental health issues.

@laurie9300, I ended up getting the Joyetech TFTA from my local BNM vape store for $34.95 and it's doing it's job nicely! :)

In other news, my TFV12 has started leaking although oddly enough only with one juice in particular, my other tank and the TFTA don't seem to have an issue with that juice and using a different juice of the same brand and same PG/VG and nic doesn't leak at all. Any clues to what on earth is going on? I'm thinking of just admitting I shouldn't have gotten a SMOK tank and go grab the Uwell Valyrian from my local BNM

margyb, Gabby and laurie9300 like this.
  6. Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival Senior Member

Welcome to the cafe Wagga!

margyb likes this.
  7. Gabby

Gabby Member

I'm about to do a review of the eGo TFTA. Top starter kit in my opinion, tho a bit big for my taste. Hope you bought a drip tip too.

margyb likes this.
  8. WaggaVaper

WaggaVaper New Member

And I just noticed my 510s fit, thanks :p

Gabby likes this.
  9. WaggaVaper

WaggaVaper New Member

I also got a Valyrian tank yesterday because my TFV12 started leaking with 50/50 juice

[​IMG]

10. Gabby

Gabby Member

11. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Hi Wagga and welcome to the cafe.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

margyb likes this.
  12. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Welcome :hi: