1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Geek Vape Agis

Discussion in 'General Hardware Discussion' started by Rayjay, Aug 1, 2017.

1. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Sounds like a special/under the table deal to me because they don't even have it on their website.
    Need FB and further emailing to get the same deal when they have a website where they could just list it.
    Sounds all too fishy to me. Thanks but I'll direct my guy to VE, at least he can just click and buy without jumping through hoops.

Thanks for the info though.

crispernator likes this.
  2. Rayjay

Rayjay Member

Nope not yet, they do not list them until in stock, I have been dealing with them for 4 years and made an inquiery if they can get them and the answer was as stated.

3. Rayjay

Rayjay Member

@iamTezr got an email from my supplier today :mad: He now tells me he cannot get the complete kit with the battery so he will be selling it when he gets them into stock for $75 It seems the kits with the batteries cannot come into Au via DHL. :wall: Damn, Damn, Damn. NM I have plenty of 2660 batteries from my Wismec Pressa mod. some are new as the Pressa died 4 mths ago.