Genuine DNA250 3x 18650 box under $100Au

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Noe, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

This price is too good to miss if you're after a DNA250 box with 3x 18650, the SBody VapeDroid C3D1:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10021298/7432401
    If you're quick (around 16hrs to go on the code) you may get the coupon code "THANKS15" to work with it for a 15% discount, otherwise the price is $63.67US or (at current exchange rate on PayPal) about $87AU.
    I ordered one with the discount & scored it for about $74Au, for a DNA 250 box mod, even without the discount this is an excellent price, you could pay that much for the board alone.

Todd reviews it here:

MetalOz and laurie9300 like this.
  2. Noe

Well my C3D1 arrived today, I took a few happy snaps which I'll post later but for now my first impression of it is WOW.
    Ok it isn't as good as my ThinkVape Finder DNA250 but it has the exact same DNA250 chip inside & cost far less, in fact the board alone costs more than this S-Body mod cost me.

Quick Size comparison to the Finder, it's approx 10mm longer ( I thought it would be closer to 20mm TBH), roughly the same width & perhaps 10mm shorter, so overall not bad at all.
    Feel in the hand is a little different to the Finder due to shape but still comfortable to grip & the 4 panels on the sides give added grip so it doesn't slide about.
    I don't own a 30mm atty but I tested with the 1 26mm atty I have & it looked good , as do 22mm atties sitting on top but it looks like it would look good even with a 30mm atty also.
    No door rattle or button rattle at all, battery sled markings are very visible, leavign no confusion as to which way to install batteries.

I haven't used it yet but it having the DNA250 chip like the Finder 250, I am confident I'll be happy with how it performs, the buttons are slightly more clicky than the Finder's but typical of Mods that use the default DNA board's buttons.
    I would highly recommend anyone looking for a DNA250 device to consider this mod, for the price you simply can not go wrong!

laurie9300 likes this.
  3. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Dont get too attached to the paint if it's any thing like my C1D2. Mine is now silver ( zinc) though it looks good and can be polished.
    Coating started shitting itself within a week and had zero resistance to scratchy objects.

Noe likes this.
  4. Noe

Yeah not sure how hard wearing the paint will be but for the cost the chip alone is worth it, that's why I say you simply can't go wrong if you buy this mod.
    Mainly I wanted it as a back up to my Finder 250 but it'll also come in handy for testing & comparing atties, because both mods have the same chip.

Posterboy likes this.