Discussion in 'Competitions/Fundraisers/Giveaways' started by heaven gifts, Dec 12, 2016.
1) Favourite mod/tank is the Reuleaux 200s with the Rip Trippers Pharaoh.
I think we now have enough participants for this giveaway to go ahead. So Good luck to all and thanks for those that were dragged into this giveaway to make it happen
I wonder who will take home the brick lol
Definitely not me
Ditto what Tez said - thanks everyone for joining in ( even if you were dragged - like me)
When does it finish Tez?
Provari Radius with a Vika clone tank.
Forget that question, just saw its tomorrow.
@Twistie put an entry in
3. What's the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?
I think we will see more All-in-one devices, some suited to new vapers & others suited to experienced vapers.
4. Which reviewer do you like most?
The one writing this post!
Lol did you review this mod/kit? Must of missed it.
Off to the review thread I go...
Not yet , it's still "pending", in other words I am still testing different functions. Unlike most reviewers, who get a device & 24hrs later have a review on it, I like to use the product for a couple of weeks & get to know it well before posting a review.
Looking forward to it once it's ready
@Aussie get an entry or 5 in
4. I've watched a few reviews on the mod and my favourite is DJLsb Vapes. Lots of technical and in depth discussion and insight into what he reviews.
@laurie9300 @DogMan - Laurie if by chance I win, this will be pifed straight to you.
3. A development trend I'm thinking we will see is far less RDA's and more RDTA's, for the ease of use and the fact that you get a dripper that you don't have to drip lol.
3) I reckon we might see the emergence of coil-less atomizers this year.
Good luck everyone!!!
I think the comp finished yesterday Metal - Hopefully they draw it today
Was checking in to see who had won
No one yet, maybe soon
Hopefully they will announce a winner soon. Eyeing out the Teal one. Just curious how it is. Definitely won't be traveling with me and it'll be a home device for sure.
Separate names with a comma.