1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Giveaway: Win 200W IJOY RDTA Box & Enjoy 30% off Crazy Christmas Sale

Discussion in 'Competitions/Fundraisers/Giveaways' started by heaven gifts, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

It's a solidly built mod, it's not much larger than any dual 18650 mod with a tank on it & is smaller than the Sigelei 100W plus mod but has a 12.8ml tank inbuilt!
    Not counting the atty it's roughly the same dimensions as the HotCig R150(which is fairly compact for a dual batt mod) but about 10mm taller, however the hotcig is a mod only & the RDTA box is mod + tank, add the Ijoy Limitless plus RDTA to the R150 (giving both devices similar performance) & the R150 is about 10mm taller but only has a 6.5ml tank capacity vs 12.8ml.
    So in terms of portability, it's not much different to other dual 18650 mods, with 1 major advantage = tank capacity, which for most vapers (those who'd be carrying around a dual 18650 mod anyway) means no more need to carry a bottle of juice as well as a PV.

MetalOz, Pippi, Wanda and 1 other person like this.
  2. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Totally agree that the build looks solid. You can knock it over or drop it without worrying it'll break.
    I'm surprise that you've said it's not much bigger than many dual 18650. From pictures and reviews, it looks pretty big like my iphone 6 plus but 3 times thicker.
    The pros would definitely be the inbuilt tank so I no longer need to worry about carrying extra bottles of juice or running out.
    Concern would be trying to clean the tank and also if there's issues with the tank, the whole device become a useless as it's not removable.

Pippi and Noe like this.
  3. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Its sounding better and better, i have to say i do like it:p
    From the reviews posted it dosent look to much bigger than my sigelei, but with the tank built in it would make it shorter than my sigelei with one of my big tanks on it

Looking forward to your full review :thumbup:

Pippi, Noe and iamTezr like this.
  4. Noe

I've cleaned the tank once already, it was easy, just put the silicone plug into the atty stem, pour water into the large fill hole to about 1/2 - 3/4 full put your thumb over the fill hole & shake, drain & repeat. Turn it upsidedown, remove the silicone plug & shake to get most of the water out. Then I used a hairdryer on low setting to gently dry the tank more quickly but you could just let it dry naturally or use paper towel stuffed into ether opening, I decided against paper towel though as I thought if some paper fibers get stuck in the mid tank area I wouldn't be able to see them to get them out.

As for problems with the tank, it's made of food safe plastic ( I don't like plastic usually) & it probably needed to be made of plastic because it is moulded into an odd shape. So I wouldn't use any tank cracking juices in it but it's not going to see a lot of UV light because it is mostly enclosed in the Alum shell, also it isn't going to get a lot of heat because the Alum shell is the top of the tank which is where the atty is sitting, plus I believe it is the same plastic used for baby bottles, which is very durable & often heated to around the same temps that the tank would see.
    However, all of that doesn't mean there wont ever be a problem, it just means it's highly unlikely IMO, if there is a problem, I'm sure you could contact Ijoy & ask for a replacement tank, the mod isn't too difficult to disassemble & replace the tank on, without having to fiddle with the electronics etc.

Wanda and iamTezr like this.
  5. Noe

Which Sigelei?
    Another thing I like about it is the led inside the tank, so you can see your juice level in the dark, which possibly could have been implemented a little better by not having it on the atty circuit (this changes the resistance of your coil slightly when the LED is on) but Ijoy smartly gave us the ability to turn the LED off completely in the settings menu (which is very easy to use & understand). This is something I had concerns about, because I had seen other mods with LEDs that were always ON, with no way to turn them off if they weren't needed, so I am glad Ijoy did it the right way, so we can use the feature when needed & turn it off when not.

Wanda likes this.
  6. MetalOz

MetalOz Member

I think you're right there @Pippi, I should wake up before posting haha

7. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

I have the Sigelei fuchi, i have seen some reviews in the past have given them a bad wrap but its been grate for me, its nice and solid but not so big that its uncomfortable in my hands and i can put my bigger tanks on it with out running out of battery to quick, a fully charged set will last a good part of the day, usually have to swap out at around 3 or so in the arvo

8. Noe

Is that the Sigelei fuchai 200 or 213?
    The 200 is larger than the 213 , compared to the 213 the RDTA box is about 11mm longer but 4mm thinner & 17mm taller. So with a Limitless plus RDTA on top of the 213, the RDTA box is going to be shorter by approx 10mm with double the juice capacity :)
    Not a lot of difference at all size-wise but a huge difference in juice capacity, which for you would probably mean just over a full day's use, with 1 refill of the tank per day rather than the 2 refills you use now :)
    BTW, the Fuchai is fine for use in wattage mode, the problem they have is in TC modes, it's also a problem on the Sigelei 213, they do not regulate temperature properly & will burn dry cotton(which should never happen at proper temps) in a TC test.

9. heaven gifts

heaven gifts Senior Member VCA Approved Vendor

This contest has ended.
    I will announce the winner later.
    Please stay tuned.;)

Noe and DogMan like this.
  10. heaven gifts

heaven gifts Senior Member VCA Approved Vendor

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #62 Charles Vaper!

[​IMG]

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Post code:
    Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in 200W IJOY RDTA BOX, you can pick one from HG. Use our Christmas special coupon code "XMAS30" to get an 30% off discount!

Charles Vaper, Roc, rupert and 5 others like this.
  11. Noe

Conga-rats Charles!

[​IMG]

Charles Vaper, rupert and Pippi like this.
  12. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Congrats Charles

13. DogMan

DogMan Butler

You won it anyhow. I'm sure you'll find a use for it

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

margyb and Noe like this.
  14. Noe

150W or reserve power is a good thing ;)
    I haven't had mine over 50W, I'm just happy knowing that running the electronics at 1/4 of their rated load means that they will keep performing for longer :)

Pippi, margyb and DogMan like this.
  15. margyb

margyb Great Balls of Fire

Congratulations @Charles Vaper
    I am sure you will be able to show it to all your converts :)

Charles Vaper, Noe and Pippi like this.
  16. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Congrats Charles
    :party::party::party:

Charles Vaper, margyb and Noe like this.
  17. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

:clap: way to go charles vaper!! :thumbup:
    Give it a go who knows might grow on you :)

Charles Vaper, Noe and margyb like this.
  18. Noe

He'll be as flash as Micheal Jackson now :D

margyb likes this.
  19. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Woo, congrat's Charles! :)

20. MetalOz

MetalOz Member

Charles Vaper likes this.