1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Giveaway: Win 200W IJOY RDTA Box & Enjoy 30% off Crazy Christmas Sale

Discussion in 'Competitions/Fundraisers/Giveaways' started by heaven gifts, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Roc

Roc New Member

Congratz Charles!

Charles Vaper likes this.
  2. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Congratz @Charles Vaper.

Thanks Heaven Gifts for the giveaway.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

3. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Well, lucky ole me. 150 watts huh. No more tootle puffin for this vaper I guess..

KayP, Pippi and margyb like this.
  4. Charles Vaper

Ah, well, let's see now. Time to change my mind :D

Pippi, iamTezr, Noe and 2 others like this.
  5. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Charles, the single coil adapter (not included) that comes with the Limitless Plus RDTA fits in the atty of the RDTA box.
    So you can make a 1 ohm coil that will work in this mod & the airflow can be reduced to a MTL style vape.
    The single coil adapter can be purchased in a cheap accessories kit, which includes some spare screws, coils, wick, 510 adapter, top cap that fits the 510 adapter & the single coil plug. I have asked Heaven Gifts to get these in stock but I bought one a while ago on a competitors site for the single coil plug, which wasn't included with the Limitless plus clone I got.
    You would probably also appreciate the spare top cap & 510 adapter in that kit, since the included top cap is chuff style, I myself do not really like chuff style & changed the top cap also, to use with my own DT.

6. Noe

Here's how it looks with the new top cap & my own teflon DT :

[​IMG]

The top cap being used on it is off the Limitless Plus, not the one that comes in the spares kit, that one is on my Limitless Plus & is slightly domed, this one is flat but either will work on the RDTA box, I just prefer the look of the domed cap on the Limitless plus.

7. Charles Vaper

Thanks for all this great info Noe, let you know when it arrives and will test it on some tanks I already have (no, not nautilus minis either). Like your recommendations too. Cheers.

8. Noe

Err you do realise this is an all-in-one device right?
    Only Ijoy RDTA coil heads will fit the RDTA box, as far as I know, it is not designed to be used with other tanks.

DogMan and margyb like this.
  9. Charles Vaper

I was led to believe there is a way but at first thought the same. Either way, it will be fun trying it out.

KayP likes this.
  10. Charles Vaper

I received the Mod on Wednesday and I'm starting to test it out today. I'll build a few coils and try out the pre-made one too. 12.8 ml juice capacity is so handy for a day out on the town.

Noe and margyb like this.
  11. Charles Vaper

Yes Noe you are correct, my mistake. I take back what I said as this screen is very nice and more than sufficient. Goes to show that one should not make comments on Mods until they're in your hand. And as far as it being too bulky...well, the large juice capacity kinda makes up for that.

Noe likes this.
  12. Charles Vaper

I've completed my basic non tech insight/review and am awaiting permission on photo copyright usage. I must admit I'm lovin' a bit on this device. Yes, quite surprised and I'm even up to 40 or so watts! Is there no hope for this once proud exclusive tootle puffer? Blame it on Noe I say :D

Noe, Aussie and DogMan like this.
  13. Noe

LOL It really is a good device, it does have a few cons though but the positives outweigh the negatives by a lot.

14. Charles Vaper

Agree. I didn't think of this until earlier today but in essence this Mod is somewhat of an advanced AIO. Talk about extremes huh? Even though I don't require this level of power as an ADV, I know which one I'd rather have on my table :).

Noe and DogMan like this.
  15. Noe

As I have always said, just because your mod can run at a gazillion watts, doesn't mean you have to run it at high wattage. A lot of the features on 100W+ mods are very useful for even vapers that only vape at 10W or less, one of the biggest advantages is having dual batteries, this means more than double the run times of single battery mods, when running the same topper at the same wattage.
    The Ijoy RDTA Box takes it to a new level though, having a 12.8ml tank means never having to refill until your batts need recharging, so it cuts down on the maintenance needed to keep your PV running.

iamTezr and DogMan like this.
  16. Charles Vaper

There's an insight- review into this device now posted in the review section.