1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Hangsen cherry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Steve Thomas, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Sometimes the cheapest is often the worst. But in this case i found hangsen cherry to be the very best sweet cherry flavour i have had yet. It comes standard 70pg 30vg. Hangsen is by far the cheapest pre made liquid i have found on the internet. The cherry flavour they have made is just the perfect amount of sweet mixed with the perfect amount of cherry. I can vape this stuff all week long or until the bottle runs out. I have had other cherry flavours that taste like cough syrup but this one does not. Its just a very mild cherry that is a great vape. I also mixed this 50/50 with a hangsen vanilla and it was amazing.
    I rate the cherry overall 10/10. Its an all day vapable flavour that you dont get sick of.

2. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

I have had some awfull hangsen flavours buttersctch and caramel would be the worst of all i still cringe thinking about them ,however i have had doctor pepper ,red cola and blue cola ,blueberry and they have all been a fair vape ,your right some times the cheapes arent to bad it is a bit ht and miss unfortunately , hmmm might have to try that vanilla cherry

3. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

If you think some flavours you get taste bad.. i highly recommend you give them a good shake and leave the lid off for at very least 2 weeks. Ive had some juices i was about to turf into the bin. I let them steep for 4 to 6 weeks and they turned out to be some of the best flavours ive ever had.
    When i say take the lid off i dont just mean the screw cap, i mean take the plastic needle tip nozzle out aswell and really open up the bottle. Let all the alcohol evaporate. And shake the juice up vigourously a couple of times per week. I had a marlboro flavour that i was thinking was the worst flavour and smell ever. 6 weeks later and it was one of my best ever vape flavours.