1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Hangsen flavours - Availability

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by Charles Vaper, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

There's a couple of concentrates I'm after of theirs, if anyone purchases them could you please tell me from where? Seems they're not available in Australia. Looking to try the Australian Chocolate as well as a couple of tobaccos.

2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Juice Factory used to carry them but I think Tom was phasing out his stocks of it some time ago, that was the only place I knew of in Oz to get Hangsen.
    I think the VK "I-mix" concentrates may be rebranded Hangsen flavors, certainly some are very very similar to Hangsen flavors of the same name but I don't have any real proof of them being rebranded Hangsen.

Charles Vaper likes this.
  3. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Thanks for that, Noe. I'll look into that. This new Molinberry chocolate is probably on a par with Hangsen as it's superb but keep hearing glowing reports about Hangsen's offering. Anyway, will find it somewhere, be in touch btw..

Noe likes this.
  4. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

I have often wondered whether some Juice Factory Super Concentrates are Hangsen? They do share many unique names including Australian Chocolate. Juice Factory also has the Hangsen logo on their front page.....

Others include

Arabic Tobacco
    Beer
    Blue Cola
    Caramel Mocha
    Cherry Cigar
    Chocolate Banana
    Desert Ship
    Flue Cured
    Red Cola
    Red Energy (Red Cow on JF has the same image as Hangsen)
    Turkish Tobacco
    USA mix

Coincidence?

5. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

No.

Super concentrates may have identical names & the pics may have been borrowed but I can confirm 100% they are not the same.

JF used to carry Hangsen, which is why they could still have the logo on their front page but Tom told me they were being phased out.

laurie9300 and Charles Vaper like this.