Hello to Everyone !!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sporty@2017, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Sporty@2017

Sporty@2017 New Member

Hello to everyone!!

I am a heavy smoker of Benson & Hedges.

I go through 25 cigarettes in a normal day, and up to 40 cigarettes if I have a lot on my plate, a couple of times I tried using the disposable ones available at the petrol stations, but was never good enough. It felt really mild in flavour and I was still craving for cigarettes.

Couple of days back I was chatting with my work mate, who was using an ecig (a bigger one this time). My mate let me try few drags, which seemed quite good, but made me cough few times it felt like taking a puff from a “normal” cigarette, I was amazed but confused with the size and the whole idea of “vaping” – not smoking?. Then, he explained a bit more in depth. With so many questions on my head I searched about ecigs on internet and forums and got even more confused lol – I am glad I am not the only one here!

I ended up ordering the same ecig and nicotine juices my work mate uses – I haven’t started vaping yet. I am feeling very excited and anxious at the same time while I wait for my “last hope to quit”.

Hoping to have the same success as read from all your testimonials.

2. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Hello and welcome to the Cafe Sporty. Vaping was my "last hope" too and it worked so good luck. :)

The Vaper, Pippi, RC. and 1 other person like this.
  3. RC.

RC. Senior Member

Welcome Sporty, and remember the old Chinese saying often mentioned in the I Ching:

"Perseverance brings good fortune"

:)

Asadullah Waziri and Pippi like this.
  4. laurie9300

laurie9300 Armature Boy

Welcome to the Cafe Sporty! Glad to see you got your own thread going. I wish you luck in your vaping journey....

The Vaper and Pippi like this.
  5. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Welcome Sporty.
    What nic level did you order?
    I reckon that sometimes this is the key factor to success, especially for heavy, long term smokers.......

The Vaper, Pippi and DogMan like this.
  6. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Welcome to VCA,let us know if you need any advice :)

The Vaper likes this.
  7. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Welcome Sporty :)

8. Jaz

Jaz Member

Welcome Sporty. Which ecig are you using? This forum is a wealth of information. It's great as a new vaper you've found this forum.

The Vaper likes this.
  9. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Congrats on your first step into vaping Sporty and Welcome to the Cafe

The Vaper likes this.
  10. Sporty@2017

Sporty@2017 New Member

Hi Jaz & Hi to Everyone ,

I purchased the Kangertech Top Box Mini from a shop in Melbourne, which is the starter kit recommended to me by a work mate. It seemed to be a bit complex at the beginning, but gradually I am getting on to it. I am still learning about resistance, wattage, temperature, etc, but finding it fun now and slowly will get to my end goal: quitting! Hopefully I can wean myself of cigarettes by NY17.

Juices? I am enjoying some tobacco flavours (not up to fruity level yet) as their flavours are close enough to the real thing . sorry but the sweetness from some fruity ones like blueberry, orange, vanilla were not my thing.

I have tried few from a sample pack: BH, Port ROyel, Drummy, which are nice. Still will have to try Winfield, RY6, and Virginia.

I am planning to go back to the shop next week, to get bigger bottles and check if they have any more good ones .. Any recommendations / highly appreciated .

thanks again !!

Jaz likes this.
  11. Sporty@2017

Sporty@2017 New Member

Hi Aqualung ,

I ordered 18mg premixed flavours . Amazing flavours ..........

Where do you get your liquids from ?

cheers!!

Aqualung likes this.
  12. Sporty@2017

Sporty@2017 New Member

Hi Jaz,

Which ecig are you using & where do you get your liquids from ?

Cheers!!

13. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Sorry for delayed reply Sporty. (I have pre-senile absentia)
    I hope 18mg works for you. My smoking habit was pretty much identical to yours, and used 24 and even some 36mg juice to help break it. But that was in old school devices, CE4s and 15 watt max mods.
    I get my nic from Hiliq, but pretty much exclusively diy my juices now, so can't help a great deal with supply recommendations. But given your tastes, suggest you look at House of Liquid for good tobacco flavours.
    Here https://houseofliquid.com/

Sporty@2017 likes this.
  14. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Hi Sporty and welcome to the cafe. I wish you all the success.

15. Maria

Maria Senior Member

Hi Sporty and welcome!:)

16. Sporty@2017

Sporty@2017 New Member

Hi Aqualung ,

Its working awesome for me !! its been couple of weeks now i havent smoked a ciggy .

The mate who recommended me the store which is in melbourne supplies all 0mg flavours & i get all my nicotine supplies from their online store which is imported from nz .

I love their flavours , have tried port royel , french pipe ................. they are amazing ... I get it from soulblu.co.nz all my nicotine supplies .

Cheers

Aqualung and KayP like this.
  17. KayP

KayP Senior Member

A big congratulations Sporty. I hope you have a fun time experiencing all the good stuff vaping has to offer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. Sporty@2017

Sporty@2017 New Member

Hi Everyone ,

Thanks for your support & encouragement for moving towards vaping compeletely .

I believe for me apart from loving vaping now is also the authenticity of the flavours one supplier sells . I did a lot of research before i could start using the flavours from soulblu . Firstly the most important factor was its Australian Made liquids only . Its made in their own laboratory .
    they use highest quality pharmaceutical grade Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol and Nicotine.
    I believe we all look out for these factors in regards to how safe they are when you using it .
    Its usually the liquid content is what you would be inhaling & exhaling ,afterall .
    Im in love with their flavours & have suggested so many friends & work mates of mine .... would recommend to anyone who is looking to quit smoking ......... this is the best option . It just took 2 business days for me to get the order ....... that was amazing again .....standard of service is excellent .... Highly recommend ........soulblu & soulblu.co.nz

19. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Hi Sporty you are lucky to be in Melbourne as there are many B & M stores there - I would suggest shopping around as many have much more hardware. This is also a handy website to check prices http://www.vapeassist.com/
    Of course we all have our favourite Vape stores and mine is in Daylesford :)

Maria and DogMan like this.
  20. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Welcome to the forum mate ,there is a wealth of information on here and heaps of good supliers you wont go wrong here .

Maria and Sporty@2017 like this.