Hello Vaper Cafe!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VapeDNA, May 21, 2018.

1. VapeDNA

VapeDNA New Member

Hi all, I'm a representative of VapeDNA, an online Vapor store in Australia.
    Joining the community to spread the word and communicate with all of you.
    Hope you'll be welcoming.
    Thanks

2. ChickInSteelcaps

ChickInSteelcaps New Member

Perhaps you could be an HONEST Vendor instead of taking people's money & lying about shipping items.
    DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS VENDOR.

Item states "shipped" 27/8/18
    After 4 requests for a tracking number & only being told "your item has been shipped", I FINALLY get a tracking number emailed to me 5/9/18.
    Tracking number only states "pre-lodgement"
    Rang Auspost, tracking number only lodged online 5/9/18.. BUT NO ITEM HAS BEEN RECEIVED TO SEND.

STOP LYING.
    After researching, I see you've done this before.
    You are committing FRAUD.

Rayjay likes this.
  3. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

If a vendor uses small post business account. Pays the postage and prints the label packing the parcel into a small satchel that fits into a postal box Shute, then there is no tracking scans by Au Post until the item arrives at the mail centre nearest the delivery point.

If however the vendor has the time to stand in a que at the post office and lodge the parcel over the counter then it is scanned as lodged and hopefully you will get tracking updates.

Express post parcels, at times, so Au post tells me, are not always scanned all the way to speed up delivery.

I for one, if I have more than 5 small parcels to post will not stand in quest while some old biddy wants to gossip with the counter clerk and will put them into the street posting box with a parcel Shute.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Welcome to the Cafe

As a vendor you have to apply to the admin to advertise your wares in the vendor section of the forum. Spammers with adverts are frowned upon here. I for one put them on ignore. We don't want to see this forum degenerate as the Aussie Vapers Forum did with vendor spam.

5. ChickInSteelcaps

Except, they never even GENERATED postage for it until over a week after my order was received, & only after I kicked up a stink .

6. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Lol, You think that is bad, try Breville Australia, ordered some parts for my Espresso Machine ok, got my order confirmation email, 4 weeks down the road where the F... is my parts. I also kicked up a stink.......Ahem, warehouse relocation, bull....t bull...t and more bull.....t. Kogans.com just as bad, drop shippers, two and a half weeks before everything arrived. There are a lot of would be if they could be vendors out there and in the vape industry so many drop ship even to China. I only use 4 reputable vendors in Australia. For my concentrates and Glyc and other parts I go to Aussie E-Cigs for concentrates that he does not have I use Juice Factory and for coils The Coilman and then as a final alternative if the rest have not got what I want my choice is Victory Vapes

You might note, that the afore mentioned vendors one hardly sees spamming forums, word of mouth advertising is sufficient for them. Word soon gets around who is a shonk and who is not. Yes, there are other good vendors out there. The ones listed are my choice with over 5.5 years of vaping experience.

7. ChickInSteelcaps

Generally I'm the same, stick to Victory Vape etc. Vape4You are lightning fast (I wish all vendors used Toll!)
    Just in this instance, they had the only stock of what I was chasing. Woulda been faster to go with 3avape

8. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

98% of the time if it's not an Australian or NZ vendor then I will not even look at their site. I belive in support Australian enterprises first.