Hi all

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Raymond Clarke, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Raymond Clarke

Raymond Clarke New Member

What is the best tank for eleaf 40w.im using aspire nautilus mini not getting much out of it thanks ray.

2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Hi raymond welcome :hi:

Not to sure on your vaping stile, or what exactly your looking for out of your vape

but when i went to the next steep up with my vaping i found the melo 2 grate, useing it right now as im typing this

Good thing i found with them is they have a grate range of coils rangeing from 1.0ohm for mouth to lung vaping right down to your 0.2hom for your direct lung vaping and biger vaper production
    They are easy to use good airflow so you can shut it right down for a tighter draw or right open for higher air flow
    Easy top fill
    Being a MTL vaper I started with the 0.5ohm at around 20 watt and air flow just about shut and it was grate step up from my kanger ego
    And as ive progressed now i still use the 0.5ohm but at 40watt and air flow half way open
    And hubby hes a DL vaper has one as well 0.5ohm at around 50watt with airflow right open
    So there quite versatile
    And good thing i found as well fasttech dose there own version for around $10 a tank and my favorite coils to use its the fasttech clapton 0.5 bulk pack at $11 for a pack of 10

Other good next steep tanks could be the i just 2, and the triton tank, both use same coils but also come with the option of a little build deck as well if you think you might like to give it a go

These are just the ones i used im sure others will be along soon to tell you what good steep up tanks they have used as well :)

Gasman likes this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Hi Ray, welcome to VCA!

There's a lot of different tanks on the market that could be ideal for you.
    Take a look at the Nautilus 2, it's an updated version of what you have now with more airflow potential & better cloud production, while using the same coils (this could save you some $).

4. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

Welcome to the Cafe Ray!

5. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Welcome to the Cafe Ray, I personally like the Eleaf Mello 3 and the ceramic coils which are identical with the Vaporesso tanks as well.

6. vapetrail

vapetrail Member

Try the Nautilus V2 0.7o ohm coils first on your nautilus tank because they will fit, then you can take the wattage of your Eleaf 40w up to 23 Max. If that doesn't cut it you can switch to sub ohm tanks. The Smok Baby Beast, Vaporesso NRG or Uwell Crown III but stick with coils that are 0.5ohms ish, you can run it up to what the coil suggest, however sub ohm tanks will drain through your battery life.

Rayjay likes this.