Hi need help with some juice suggestions Please.

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Tanyth Wright, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Tanyth Wright

Tanyth Wright New Member

My partner and I have both been smoking for 30 plus years.
    We have made the decision to switch to vaping but the problem we have is that my partner has always smoked Longbeach Menthol Green a packet of 40 per day.

I am hoping that some members on this forum that where smoking Longbeach Menthol Green may be able to help with some juice recommendations. I hope to find him the right juice fast
    as I do not want him to revert back to smoking once we make the change.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

2. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

I would first suggest you visit a vape store and try a bunch of juices, this is the most practical means of finding something suitable. Good luck.

3. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

I used to smoke Alpine, which was a pleasant enough menthol. Thankfully I do not vape any tobacco flavour now days, however when I did I used to buy whatever tobacco flavour I liked and would just add a a few drops of Menthol concentrate to the bottle to taste shake it up and let it stand for a few days. I also liked and occasion still do, spearmint. Most of my concentrates I buy from http://www.juicefactory.com.au/ or This one is quite good https://www.aussie-ecigs.com/collections/eliquid/products/e-liquid-tobacco-flavours Marli-Bro Menthol.

I do not know what state you are in but most states now prohibit vendors from having taste tests in their B&M stores let alone display their products.

Just as an addition, I have not found in my 4 years of vaping any e-juice that can accurately duplicate a true proprietary brand cigarette tobacco . My thoughts as to why is because of all the additional crap they put in cigarettes.

I remember when I first started vaping and not sure how and where to buy Nic tobacco juice overseas I even tried to make my own by buying a packet of Rollie Tobacco and steeping it in Glyc. 50/50 for about a month. Yeah it worked to a degree but now days its a lot simpler.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  4. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Good advice @Charles Vaper, however as I posted in my reply I am not aware of any B & M stores that do this now due to either state laws or health considerations. We used to have one store in Tassie that did this with disposable sleeves on his drip tips but that store was stood on by the numb nut enforcers. Some vendors will send out sample packs (5 Ml) Aussie E-Cigs used to but I do not know if they still do.

Charles Vaper likes this.
  5. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

6. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Well, silly me, I thought they were in NSW, not sure why.
    So, Tanyth wright, where are you located so we can try and help?

Rayjay likes this.
  7. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

@fabricator4 mentioned KL Kool from HiLiq but from the fear of being hammered for cross posting stuff from other forums that is all I will say. Hi Liq Kool and Ultra Kool is also quite good I hear but as neither Charles or I know what state you are in and what their pedantic state laws are, it is hard to advise.