Hi we are The Mushroom Cloud! + discount code

Discussion in 'The Mushroom Cloud' started by The Mushroom Cloud LTD, Feb 12, 2018.

1. The Mushroom Cloud LTD

The Mushroom Cloud LTD New Member VCA Approved Vendor

Hello all!
    The Mushroom Cloud is a New Zealand based ejuice manufacturer specializing in bulk production. We have an automated juice bottling plant that is set up within a clean room so we can adhere to very strict manufacturing practices and quality control. We have 4 Retail branches, New Plymouth, Hawera, Whanganui & Palmerston North. We have recently set up a dedicated Australia website for Australia vapers in need of high quality RTV juice. www.tmcvapes.com

I started this NZ based vape company after helping heaps of people in my personal life make the switch from traditional cigarettes and figured I could use my knowledge and expertise to assist more people in a professional capacity.

I have now decided to make our high quality E-Liquid readily available to all Australians! We are able to export our delicious juice to you with whatever additional nicotine additives you require!

All Vaper cafe members can enjoy 10% off their entire order using the code #VAPECAFAUS

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018
  2. Angela

Angela Senior Member

Fixed your link for you TMC, and also went to place an order, cuz your prices are good and I like to support the Kiwi nic sellers. But before the site lets me go to shipping method it's demanding that I fill in this box, which isn't relevant to me:

[​IMG]

I tried just putting in "house" but then the word "house" came up as part of my address. :scratch:

3. The Mushroom Cloud LTD

The Mushroom Cloud LTD New Member VCA Approved Vendor

Hi Angela! this is very odd, have never had this come about before. i have now fixed it! thank you for bringing this to my attention, ill make sure you get a freebie when you order :)

laurie9300 and Angela like this.
  4. Angela

Angela Senior Member

Done. Looking forward to some vape mail. :)

DogMan and emu like this.
  5. Angela

Angela Senior Member

All arrived safe and sound, along with a 30 ml freebie. :banana:

The RY4 smells awesome. That was the very first flavour I tried 5 1/2 years ago and I've been looking for one like it ever since. :)