1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

HILIQ FREE SHIPPING 2017

Discussion in 'HiLIQ' started by Ryan, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Ryan

Ryan Senior Member VCA Approved Vendor

I CANT HOLD IT ANY LONGER!

MATES, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. CALL THE COMMUNITY. THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE WAITING FOR!

CAPS LOCKED BECAUSE I AM EXCITED. AREN'T EVERYONE ELSE? :D

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    margyb, Wanda, Gasman and 2 others like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thanks Ryan :*:*:*:*

3. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Thanks Ryan.

Extremely tempting.

Ryan likes this.
  4. Ryan

Happening once a year, it sure does mate :) go on and jump in!

Pippi and margyb like this.
  5. Ryan

yay! I have one more good news Pippi!

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  6. Ryan

[​IMG]

TNT will join HILIQ in serving the Aussie Vaping Community Starting today! Now, you can have the options to select among these logistics giants, FEDEX, DHL and TNT to carry your packages to get inside Australia. We're very happy about this as it allowed us to resolve our import limitations to AUS caused by the growing numbers of orders coming from the Aussie Vaping Community! Now, even more packages can be sent altogether via our 3 best couriers and it's only a matter of your own preference!

Here's the current pricing for our Shipment Exclusively to Australia.
    DHL: First Half Kilo (0.5KG) - $17.31 / Succeeding Half Kilo (0.5KG) - $6.12 (3-5 Working Days)
    TNT: First Half Kilo (0.5KG) - $16.99 / Succeeding Half Kilo (0.5KG) - $5.99 (3-5 Working Days)
    FEDEX: First Half Kilo (0.5KG) - $15.99 / Succeeding Half Kilo (0.5KG) - $5.99 (3-5 Working Days)

On our forth-coming free shipping event, all three couriers will be serving you for a hassle-free, Door-to-door delivery!

Cheers, mate!

Rayjay, Pippi and DogMan like this.
  7. Ryan

[​IMG]

I haven't done this in a while! Excited to open up a massive free shipping tomorrow! Hope you guys are ready! Tell your friends about it! Sharing is caring! :D

Check the products you may wanna buy here: www.hiliq.com

8. Ryan

I hope it's okay to put here but mates, in case you order today for the free shipping, don't be shy to drop by to our Chatroom!

Look for me, I'll be available! Say hi and I will be happy! :D

[​IMG]

Pippi likes this.
  9. Ryan

[​IMG]

It's on! :)

Pippi likes this.
  10. Ryan

[​IMG]

It's been a good day, Australia! Thank you for your orders! It's now US and Europe time. Just wanna remind you all that incase some of you are still awake, we are 24 hours working to cater for your needs. Just contact us. Talk to some of our clients on our BlueBox Chatroom here

No sleep, no proper restroom breaks, no social life for a short while is sooo worth it seeing all your support :) Thanks again!

Have a good night, Aussies!

11. Ryan

[ADMIN SENTI MESSAGE]

Yearly, we're treating our clients around the world with a massive and major promotion - an anticipated event not only by our customers but also us, HILIQ workers, as this becomes already a culture in HILIQ. The preparation for this 2-day event takes about 2 months and even longer. You can imagine, this is our own kind of exam. A battlefield for most of us, account managers, as we have to set new goals that we have to make and new records that we have to beat. Even with pressure, we come with a happy heart as we believe that it's not impossible to reach any set numbers since yearly, our data says that our orders are getting bigger and bigger and our global reach is getting wider and wider along with more extensive customer database from different parts of the globe. Thanks to all of you who have been there for us since day 1 and had never let us down. This year, here we go again with FREE SHIPPING offer, for you and for your friends - that we do hope you take advantage. Afterall, it's not often that an international company lifts up their shipment fees, for the entire globe to avail. Considering our affordable product prices, shipment speed and service quality - we hope that you will stay with us until the end of time. This is all for you. Our gratitude. Our offer. ❤️

Good morning, Australia!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017 at 12:52 PM
    Noe likes this.
  12. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I stopped by to check on you ;)

13. Ryan

That's sweet Noe, I appreciate it. It was late when I came in ,you left already but I am happy for the thought of saying Hi :)