HiLiq Free Shipping Offer

Discussion in 'HiLIQ' started by Rayjay, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Ok I took advantage of the Hiliq free shipping offer, and yes I do understand that such an offer will attract many customers. I placed my order on the 22nd of November and a few days ago got an email saying that my order has progressed to PAID status and will be shipped in 24 hours. I check my account on the HiLiq website today 3rd of December and all it shows is that it has been printed no shipping or tracking details.

Time is rapidly running out for Christmas shipping from overseas, and I am left wondering if I will see my order this side of Christmas. I would have happily paid for the usual freight if I knew it was going to take so long to get what I ordered as paid orders have always been shipped fast. There was no option available to pay freight.

Nothing in this life is free there is always some catch.:mad: Not a happy Chappie. @Ryan

2. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Order finally turned up thank you Hiliq. Lol, lucky I was home, as tracking email received the same day when order was already on board truck for local delivery. Now happy. Packed verv well no leaks or damage. Nik salts look interesting, will test tomorrow. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

emu likes this.