HiLIQ Proudly Supports VCA!

Discussion in 'HiLIQ' started by Ryan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Hi @Ryan at least one of the winners of your vouchers cant redeem it can you please check the codes and active them. I can pm you all the codes.
    I am sure this is just a mistake but it would be good to get it fixed. Thanks again for your awesome support.

margyb likes this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Member VCA Approved Vendor

Hi Pippi, as checked the voucher codes are active and working. Kindly retry and make sure that the voucher amount is used fully to the product cost! Thanks!

margyb and Pippi like this.
  3. Pippi

Thank you :)

Ryan and margyb like this.
  4. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

Just put my first order in for some 100mg Nic with HiLiq so the support flows the other direction also

Ryan, rupert and Pippi like this.
  5. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

I will add that I just popped open my first order from Hiliq, and man, the quality is stellar.
    Clean, clear and smooth.

You will be my go to from here!

I agree with @sirfoxey in that I hope support continues both ways.

Ryan and margyb like this.
  6. Ryan

Thank you very much Sirfoxey for the order and even more for the trust on this first move! :) Appreciate it! Let me know the order number so I can send a small sample as welcome gift! Hope not late as we ship fast :)

7. Ryan

Got this crazy feeling (you know when you're in love) about reading good comment like this.. lol.
    Thanks, Rupert! hehe

rupert likes this.
  8. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

Thanks @Ryan I have dropped you a PM with the order details.

Ryan likes this.
  9. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

With reg changes likely coming, if this order is good I am seriously considering getting some of the pure 99% nic to freeze and dilute at home into batches

10. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

Hope I was not too slow as just got shipping and tracking email :)

Ryan likes this.
  11. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I'm assuming you're talking about pure nic and if you are I would respectfully request that you don't for your own and anybody else's safety.

If anything goes wrong in the transportation and some comes into contact with anybody just doing their job the results could be the worst imaginable from what I understand.

It is also my understanding that to safely use pure nic you require at the very least a hazmat suit and the use of a laboratory.

Ask yourself is the risk really worth it for yourself,family and anybody else?
    Also imagine the headlines.

12. Ryan

That's what i have to tell you in my response mate! Apologies, next time, new members of VCA who try us at can mention my name in the order as it orders with Ryan name is getting in my desk before production :) hoho! Thanks again´╝î mates!

sirfoxey likes this.
  13. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

I would expect that Hiliq would ship it in a safe form for transportation and meet the requirements of fedex or dhl for safe shipments. So that does not concern me and I have the appropriate safety gear and access well ventilated and safe work space for dilution prior to storing in the freezer. Those risks I was not concerned about and have previous handled many various high risk chemicals over the years.
    I have just pricing and furthered looked at the pure nic and it seems once you dilute it that it is more expensive than purchasing it already diluted at 100mg. It appears to only be cheaper if you are purchasing it in the 250ml, which there is no way I could store safely diluted without purchasing a whole new freezer. That said I haven't taken into account shipping cost, I expect that shipping 250ml versus 1000ml pre diluted would likely be where the savings are.

DogMan likes this.
  14. Harlequin

Harlequin Senior Member

Just bear in mind that the Nic I just got does not say Nicotine on it ANYWHERE. That's great for getting it through customs but when dealing with lethal concentrations it's extremely dangerous. Especially, as Pippi said, for people along the delivery chain who don't know what they're dealing with.

Not criticising HiLiq here. They may have different shipping methods for the max concetration stuff. Just pointing out the possible risks associated with an unlabelled, extremely hazardous liquid being handled by people who make a couple of bucks an hour and have no idea what they're handling.

PS: The bottle I just received is 100mg/ml. The only ingredient listed on the bottle or the shipping manifest is "90% PG".

Gasman, Steve Thomas, Pippi and 2 others like this.
  15. Ryan

Hello Sirfoxey, as PM'd you, if you are well equipped and experienced on the highest concentration, we give you the balls to roll. though you seemed to be able to handle it, please consider all our warnings on the nicotine page. People here are very careful not only for your safety but for community as well which is normal so their advice is a good take away. :) Correct, we are in close partnership with our couriers and we make sure every order is well packaged and shipped.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  16. Pippi

@sirfoxey please heed the warnings and dont import the 99%. just not worth the risk and you have Kids as an added concern. Better to stockpile 100mg in 100%pg. will keep a very long time in the freezer. xxx

Gasman, Harlequin and Steve Thomas like this.
  17. DogMan

DogMan Butler

Hi @Ryan

a while ago, i think thanks giving, you mentioned either here or AVF that you would do an Australia Day sale [since we don't celebrate thanks giving, and haloween is tiny here]

Just thought I would remind you that January 26 is australia day, in case you forgot :bowdown:

margyb, Ryan, iamTezr and 5 others like this.
  18. Ryan

Will do DM! Thank you very much! :)

DogMan likes this.