1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

How many flavours and atties do you have on the go at any one time?

Discussion in 'Polling Booth' started by DogMan, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Pufnstuf

Pufnstuf Carto Connoisseur

What with my atties :sillygrin:

DogMan likes this.
  2. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Ahhh, yeah. That must be it! :)

Pufnstuf and DogMan like this.
  3. Fluffy

Fluffy Senior Member

Lol. Normally only 2. 1 x kabuki and 1 x magma dripper. (with Halo kringles curse and chocolate rum and raisin respectively).

However, atm I have 2 x magmas, 1 x kabuki, 1 x nautilus and 1 x nautilus/silo base all on the go! (don't ask...it'll take too long to type out why on my touch pad...I'll update why later on the laptop -so I can type it out quickly) Presently 3 flavours on the go; chocolate rum & raisin, after dinner mints & cola.

Nico and Laughter and emu like this.
  4. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Currently 2: Aromamizer RDTA/RX200 - Grand Reserve Creme de la creme 9mg by Phillip Rocke. Subox Mini - Royalty 3mg by Gemini Vapors.

5. Dalork

Dalork Senior Member

OMG do I really have to say how many I have fluid in and use, that's like admitting I'm a lazy juice whore. Dozen different iClear 30s (all fruity flavs for cocktail hour), have 7 Kayfun V4 with different baccy flavs and these get used most days (at least 3 of them everyday). 2x Lemo 2, one for my morning blackcurrant and the other for my evening blueberry. 2 or 3 times a week I like to use my Arctic for sub-ohm and Quasar for dripping on Friday nights.

Oh and the Expromizer for mints and menthols, the rest of the atty's are for back-ups...... Honest lol. I refuse to say how many mods or people will start to think I have a problem....Oh wait I use my eGrip daily with my RY4 in it hahaha, not sure if that counts as atty though seeing as it's a AIO.

Judith and KayP like this.
  6. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Lazy juice hoe

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dalork likes this.
  7. Dalork

Dalork Senior Member

It's ok, I have it all under control. I do really lol, it's not easy when you have about 90odd flavs and 4 litres of PG/VG and the hall cupboard looks like a vape shops warehouse (ran out of room in the back room hahaha)

KayP likes this.
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Usually two as I am a chain vaper and do not like gettig up to change batteries
    My two Squokers, the 60W and 160 W kangartech

Nico and Laughter and KayP like this.
  9. EwaZofia

EwaZofia New Member

I like simple life. I use one flavour (self-made menthol) at 12mg. I circulate 3 batteries (Innokin iTaste EP), so when I go out I can grab the 2nd one fully charged, and the 3rd one is on the charger. Beat this for simplicity!

Pippi and KayP like this.