How many have tried Champix and what results?

Discussion in 'Research, Health and Legal' started by Charles Vaper, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

It is far easier to stop smoking, when using nicotine juice in your vapes.
    It is far easier to wean yourself off of nicotine juice than it is to quit smoking.
    At least that is what the vast majority of vapers that have stopped using nicotine or quit using them have said.
    I do know of a member on here that was using nicotine in her juice & then weaned herself down to 0mg juice & was vaping 0mg for about 6mths.
    She had a stressful time at about that 6mth mark & started smoking again, her situation improved & she got back on the vape wagon, vaping nicotine juices. She decided that it was far better to vape with nicotine & not risk ever falling off the wagon again than to stop using it.
    Nicotine is not harmful to us in the amounts we use, for some it may be of great benefit, so there is no reason not to use it. Nicotine is less harmful than some of the flavorings used in some 0mg juices (or the same juice with nic), flavorings are potentially the most hazardous ingredients in vaping.
    So to me it makes sense to keep using nicotine indefinitely, that way I am not ever going to be tempted to smoke again & I know that it is not harming me to use it.

Jennifer, MetalOz, margyb and 2 others like this.
  2. Smasha

Smasha Member

Nicotine is thought to have cognitive benefits and is not proven to cause cancer. I have been slowly cutting down my nic levels in vaping but if it ever tempted me back to smokes I wouldnt hesitate to up my nic vaping levels.

Jennifer, Aqualung and Noe like this.