1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

how much juice do you use per week ?

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by crispernator, Aug 13, 2016.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi all well I have a question for other members ,and as the title says how much of the juice do you use per week. Ok ill come clean I think I might be overdoing the juice consumption so I want to see what the average amount is that people use per week .
    I myself have just plowed through 60ml in one week, something I would not normally do so may be I need to cut back on the tooting a bit so how much do you use ?

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

I think I use about 30ml a week...maybe a bit more sometimes? I'm not really sure, I don't keep good track of it.

If you want to vape less try increasing your nic strength. :)

crispernator likes this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

If you are using 60ml per week, you should probably look at increasing your nic strength by about double or maybe even higher.

I sub ohm (surrently with the Limitless Plus @ over 40W on a 0.26 ohm build) & use about 4 - 5ml per day with my 24mg/ml nic juice. I know if I dropped that to 12mg/ml I'd be vaping at least twice as much, maybe even more than twice as much.
    Still working out if the new tank is causing me to have higher juice consumption but even if it is it would only be around 1ml more per day. Seeing as I have only had it up & running since Thursday night it's too early to tell for sure but I think I went through the first tankful a little faster than normal & it holds 6.5ml compared to the Griffin I was using which holds around 4.5ml & would last me a day.
    It's quite normal for me to vape a bit more when testing a new tank out though, so it could just be that.

iamTezr, crispernator and Angela like this.
  4. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

5-10ml a day

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

crispernator likes this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

100 mls a week for me - I dont care - its not smoking.

iamTezr, subyXV, sirfoxey and 3 others like this.
  6. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Bit under 30mls per week. Used to vape more but now vape less? Honestly Crispy it's up to you. If it worries you increase your nic. If it doesn't enjoy it is soooooo much healthier than smoking.

crispernator likes this.
  7. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

WTA might help lower consumption too. As others say though, I wouldn't stress it

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Pippi and crispernator like this.
  8. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Between 30-50ml on average a week just depends on what I've got mixed up at the time, and what tank im using as well. i find if im useing my little sub ohm with my ry4 i vape a lot less than if ive got cheesecake in my merlin with a big fat clapton in it, i have to confess i have made a pig of my self from time to time and downed a whole 30ml of cheesecake and uni milk in 2 days it was just to good and then got sad becouse i had nothing left :(

subyXV, Jennifer, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  9. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi all well that gives me a broad range to look at ,i was using nic in my juice but have not for about 2 months ran out and thought what the hell . The juice that i did go through was actually the butterscotch that i had cut 50/50 as i found it to strong so was very easy to vape after it was cut .One comment here makes me laugh from pippi , i had one of the know alls tell me i hadnt stopped smoking at all even though my doctor classes me as a non smoker now along with the cardiologist .

Pippi likes this.
  10. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

40-60ml a week depending on what attys i use each week.

crispernator likes this.
  11. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

I sub-ohm and use anywhere between 50-120mL per week (weekends can be a big jolt in my consumption depending on who I am with and what I am doing...)
    Ill be honest, I don't really count my use volume wise anymore though.

There is too much variation in devices to nail down a standard IMO.
    3mg and 70% VG in a dripper is going to be far different consumption wise from the sam liquid in the TVF8.

Im with @Pippi its not smoking, so who cares.

crispernator, sirfoxey and Pippi like this.
  12. subyXV

subyXV Member

I probably use between 30-50ml per week.

crispernator likes this.
  13. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

I use as much juice as my wallet permits... that is probably around 30ml a week and probably 60ml after payday to celebrate :vape: sometimes a bit more haha . Lately it feels like payday every week and the wallet isn't too happy.

crispernator and emu like this.
  14. emu

emu Banned

I average 10ml's in 24 hours but I only sip it these day's .

It's good to know for working out how many days supply you have,
    I buy the 100mg base by the liter and make 8 lt's of 12mg which is 800 days of worry free vaping :)

crispernator and subyXV like this.