IJoy Maxo Quad with Estoc Mega Tank

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pippi, Jan 5, 2017.

1. DogMan

DogMan Butler

:clap: well done

#TeamSquonkingPanda must be close to write up. Since you got them at a similar time.

Sorry. OT.

Glad you tried something different.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

:kissing: it was hard - its not my thing, I vape and either like it or dont :blush:

laurie9300, Noe and DogMan like this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I'm glad you like this tank, I was almost certain you would but you never know until you test them :)
    Similarly with mine it did not leak during use or since using it. It has been sitting around 1/2 filled for close to 2 months & not a single drop has leaked from it (I try to perform this test with all of my tanks & not all pass).
    The EUC coils are quite cheap too, so this is probably a good option for a lot of vapers looking for an upgrade from newby gear.

4. Noe

From what I see in those vids, mine has a similar amount of wobble, I agree with you it is nothing significant, the mod is never going to fall over & the other good/great features of the mod more than make up for its one slight imperfection.
    I have a question though, since you like it so much, are you intending to keep it for yourself now?
    No one will be upset or blame you if you do & if you really do like it you should keep it but if you do, I am claiming responsibility for turning Pippi-tootle puffer into Pippi-high wattage Cloud Sis!

I also agree it is not a take out & about mod, it's a vaping base station for placing where you need a mod at all times. With the 4 batts it's perfect for that as it means it needs fewer recharges & will last most likely a week or more between charges :party:

5. Pippi

I would like to keep it but would feel bad as I said I would pif it (should have tried it first) - a friend also pointed out it would be great if we have bushfires in our area and lose power as it would last yonks plus I really do like it. Geez it pumps out the clouds :winky:
    Dont really know what to do about it :hmmm:

6. DogMan

DogMan Butler

Maybe buy something cheap, like 2 vikas. And run a tiny fun give away? Minimal time investment, just something like a random number draw how you won the maxo?

Karma is pretty flexible

7. Pippi

I love you Doggie ! I could do a Pico with a Nautilus x plus a Vika tank :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

8. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Great review Pippi. I enjoyed it.
    I totally agree with @Noe on keeping the mod if it's something you enjoy using. Maybe later in the future that you no longer want it you can always PIF it. Otherwise what @DogMan suggest is a good idea too.

laurie9300, Noe, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  9. snuffy

snuffy Guest

Great for travelling, you can make an adaptor and weld with it if ya break down on the Nullarbor

laurie9300 likes this.
  10. DogMan

DogMan Butler

:kissing:

laurie9300 and Pippi like this.
  11. Pippi

Yes I think I just need some time with it to be sure, in the meantime I will do the pico/vika pif -just need to wait for the post as I have a few more Vikas on the way and would like to pif a new one. :)

laurie9300 and DogMan like this.
  12. Noe

There is no obligation to pif anything, @Judith won the prize & gifted it to you, if you really enjoy it there is no reason to feel guilty about keeping it :)

laurie9300, iamTezr, Pippi and 2 others like this.
  13. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

You should PIF it to me @Pippi and I can send it back or it might be easier for you just to keep it so it saves me the bother of posting it back. I am really happy you like it and you should definitely keep it. :kissing:

laurie9300, Noe, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  14. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Thanks Pippi, great reviews from an almost tootle puffer. I know it would be too big for me or I would almost be tempted for the convenience of not losing it if for no other reason.

laurie9300, Noe, iamTezr and 2 others like this.
  15. Pippi

Thanks Sweetie :)

laurie9300 and Judith like this.
  16. Pippi

Thanks wise Panda - but I will do a Pif - seems only right to share the love - It was genourous of Judith to gift it to me and Tez helped me with the ordering of it as well. Any way I am rapt you all think its Ok to keep the Maxo Quad - Cant believe I love it!

laurie9300, Judith, DogMan and 2 others like this.
  17. Noe

[​IMG]

Oh & they're Samsung 30Q 18650s ;)

18. Pippi

Just a heads up to everyone that posted and hijacked the mini review BEFORE I found time to do the review will be deleted - it doesn't stop you from commenting again though. Hope that is acceptable to everyone - 9pm and it will be done.

DogMan likes this.
  19. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Why?

Pippi likes this.
  20. Pippi

It has been suggested and tbh I agree - but really its my fault and shouldn't have created the thread till I was ready to do the blurb.
    Maybe we should just leave it - hopefully the thread disappears into the abyss.
    Ps, did you want to try out the Nautilus X? I have one for you if you do :)

Judith likes this.