Inawera Frost

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by Gasman, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Ive stumbled across an interesting find.

I've basically kept away from menthol type juices and concentrates as I really didn't think I'd like them.
    I kept reading about Vapoureyes Heisenberg and thought I'd try some to see what all the fuss was about sure that I wouldn't like it.
    I got it ages ago and kept ignoring it but did eventually mix it and found it quite nice and refreshing.
    It made me rethink my menthol avoidance and thought I'd buy a concentrate to stuff around with also thinking that it might help with my next bought of vapers tongue.

I opted for Inawera Frost and to be honest I still haven't tried it as a standalone but have found it to be something of an amazing additive. It smells like a freshly opened packet of chewing gum and I've found that literally a few drops in a mix adds a very nice certain something.
    It's not menthol as I perceive it but something else that I definitely like.
    It doesn't seem to matter what you add it to and I only tried it initially on a whim in an attempt to make a concoction vapeable.

Just thought I'd mention it.

MetalOz, rupert and Pippi like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Yes that is interesting Gassy, I wish there was some way of free postage for single purchases - it gets very expensive to buy one bottle of concentrate, none the less I will pop it in my wish list. :)
    Juice companies really need to come up with a flat juice container that will pass Aus post & international post as a letter/business envelope - surely it cant be that hard ?

Aqualung and Gasman like this.
  3. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Good idea.

I hate paying postage.
    I don't think I'm a tight arse but just wish I could just go to a B&M and make a purchase.
    I normally use a juice or concentrate to nudge me over the free postage amount unless I really want a particular one but either way always try and manipulate the amount spent to suit.

DogMan and Pippi like this.
  4. Pippi

Sadly my B& M doesn't sell concentrates - I object strongly to paying for for postage and will avoid it whenever I can.... I understand Vaping life is currently easier here in Vic than WA although I think the times are changing for us too :(

DogMan likes this.
  5. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I hope not.

I remember Dogman saying that B&M are overrated and I will say that the ones I visited in America were but VV seem to look after their customers very well.

DogMan likes this.
  6. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Been looking for something similar for years. I think maybe the little fish shaped soy sauce bottles are the closest thing.

[​IMG]

Not really ideal for ejuice though.

DogMan likes this.
  7. Pippi

As you know I am biased as I have a local vape store but in fairness I think all the B& M vape stores in Victoria give great service, I read good things about them all and they are invaluable to newbie Vapers that need face to face contact and support rather than just being an order number on the internet....

Gasman and DogMan like this.
  8. Pippi

yeah I did a big internet search a while ago, those wont do - needs to be flatter and more of a square shape.

Noe and DogMan like this.
  9. laurie9300

laurie9300 Armature Boy

We've been through this discussion before.

I still believe an IV bag would be the best option?

[​IMG]

Pippi likes this.