Innokin T 18 and T22 How long does a coil last?

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Donna, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Yes I knew all that, which is why I appologised in advance but it was in response to @Judith's post & I thought the information would be useful to her :)

I am, despite the AIO's sometimes gurgling or spitting, the vape quality is better generally.
    The Enduras produce a vape that is too hot for many users.
    Edit: A similar phenomenon occured years ago with Stardust clearos, they were top coil atties, the some genius invented the bottom coil clearos & almost everyone switched to them because the vape wasn't as hot.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    margyb and Pippi like this.
  2. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Tinkerbell

Maybe 3-4 mls a day times 7 days equals 21-28mls. I hope that helps it's hard when you don't know which juice they are using juice.

Pippi and Donna like this.
  3. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Yes, the quality can be better, perhaps more power and a better hit yet, it's really personal choice. Granted, the Endura can run on the hot side and if one was using only that device, it could be an issue. I rarely use, okay never, just one device. I need to have at least 3 in front of me. (Sure you're the same)

Donna, Judith and Noe like this.
  4. Charles Vaper

Pippi and Noe like this.
  5. 1ynne

1ynne Member

As a recently stopped smoker I bought the Endura 18 earlier this year and used it for about 3 months. I went through about 2-mls a day and I found a coil lasted on average for about a week depending on juice! never much longer than a week tho. I bought a second as a back up but then used them both at the same time because I found it was such a hot vape... one could cool while I vaped on the other. Mind you it was a stinking hot summer and I guess the little bit of air it was drawing in was about 30C as I only vaped outside ! so then I was going through 2 mls a day on average on each of them and still coils would really only last about a week. I passed them on to a new vaper when I moved onto tanks. but I missed the small form factor when out and about so recently bought a Joyetech AIO Pro C(with a replaceable batt and the cubis style tank).. cooler, much more adjustable air ! seems to me it would be a better starter for someone just starting the vaping journey.. but we are all different!

6. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

This is perfect for the kind of feedback @Donna needed :)
    See you don't have to be an experienced vaper to have valuable info :clap2:
    I have a Joyetech AIO (not the pro), which has adjustable airflow & compared to the Aspire Pockex which has fixed airflow, I like the draw on the Pockex a lot better, even for a MTL puff, it just seems to be smoother.

FYI @Judith, the Pockex ran out of battery power about 1/2 way through the 3rd tankful, so it'll go through approx 5mls on a full charge on average :)

Donna, margyb, Charles Vaper and 2 others like this.
  7. Charles Vaper

For the sake of smokers, I sure hope we see more devices like the PockeX. Perhaps a 2500mAh, larger tank or moreover, replaceable and throw in a nice coloured condom, just so the poor guy feels like he's gettin' some love...

margyb and Judith like this.