Joyetech cuboid

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Steve Thomas, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Hey guys. I bought a new cuboid mod by joyetech. Its 150 watt upgradable to 200 watt. It is dual 18650 battery. It has temp control and power mode.
    After using this mod for about a week i am completely in love with this mod. It does everything i need from a mod. It is built very solidly. The screen is easy to read. The batteries easy to change. I upgraded to 200 watt and it was very easy to do on the joyetch website. It is a metal mod, and with the 2 batteries inside feels quite heavy at first, but after a few days i hardly notice the weight.
    The very best part about this mod is its price.
    You can get this mod for A CRAZY $66 from victory vape, and it comes in a range of colors. I really like the look of the silver one, but unfortunately they only had black when i purchased mine. As soon as the silver comes in stock i will be getting one.
    Highly recommended if you want a mod that will power something like a TFV4 or u well crown tank, or even if you just want to utilise temp control.
    Ive only had this one a week, but for the price, i give this mod a 9 out of 10 without any hesitation.
    Just get one!

2. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I must have watched a gazillion reviews on this one and keep telling myself I don't need it but know I'm deluding myself and it's going to end up next to its smaller brother on the stock shelf.
    I like the look of its size and the battery life aspect.
    One thing that appears a little concerning to me is the battery door and the possibility of the batteries falling out if the catch starts to fail.

An obvious sign that I'm deluding myself is that in my recent order to FT that included the glow in the dark vape bands ( that hasn't arrived yet) I ordered the silicone skin for it to combat that perceived problem.

Now to me that proves shinyitus as I don't even have the mod but have ordered the skin!

Aqualung, margyb, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  3. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

I have never bought a mod and after a week of using it thought ... i must get another one. My first thoughts with this was its amazing i must get the silver one. In a lot of ways it is the exact same as the evic mini but i thinkbthat is because when something works well.. why change it. I wouldnt worry too much about the battery door. Its pretty solid. Just check the latch when you swap batteries. Easy peezy. The good thing joyetch did with this mod is make it out of metal. It feels stronger than an evic mini for that reason. Its a good improvement. Also the 200 watt upgrade means i wont need another mod (except for the silver cuboid) for quite a long while. The screen has been placed on the side of the mod too. It is not under the firing button like the evic mini.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Pippi and Gasman like this.
  4. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Thanks Steve you can't beat an opinion from an everyday vaper, especially one from this forum who you trust.

I didn't need any encouragement to buy it but your obvious enjoyment of the mod it's fate is sealed!

Steve Thomas, Aqualung and Pippi like this.
  5. Broony

Broony Senior Member

Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying the Cuboid, that I received less than two weeks ago, which I thought would take care of my shineyitus for a while.......But I was WRONG:hanged: so very very wrong. Joyetech has been cruel to me and gone and released the Cuboid Mini on me, WITH a fantastic looking matching tank. I MUST Have it.:taunt::spank:

Gasman likes this.
  6. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I feel your pain and I'm in your boat.

Broony likes this.