1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Kamry 1000 pipes for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale - Vaping Related - No Nicotine' started by crispernator, Jul 28, 2016.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi all well scrouging through some of my gear today i came across two brand new kamry 100 pipes i bought last year through a lasrge vendor in china ,had them flown to australia with the thought of keeping two and selling two ,well i have or was using the two green and purple ones and still had the red and blue ones ,if i remeber correctly i did place a ad on another sight before comeing here and at the tme probably thought it a bit rude to just turn up and post an item for sale .
    Anyway seeing i have been here for a while now admitedly not an extended term but long enough i think i will advertise these here for sale ,as said they are both brand new in there cases they come with two batteries ,pipe stand ,charger and aus plug adapter, spare coil ,certification card ,ect now i have seen them on other websites for sale at an extreamly high price ,probably about what i paid for them originally so i will post them up for 30 dollars plus postage which is around half of the cost of one from a sight here in adelaide .As i said there are 2 one red and one blue and they are both brand new, i will try to put up some images up and well lets see how we go .

MetalOz and Pippi like this.
  2. crispernator

still for sale !

Pippi likes this.
  3. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Photos luv, you need to put up pics :)

Noe and DogMan like this.
  4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I'm not crispy but I think this is the one:

[​IMG]

Pippi likes this.
  5. crispernator

Thanks noe i tried many times but still couldnt do it ,that is the e pipe jolted my memory when i saw them for 79.00 at my local vape shop,the red and the blue ones in the picture are what i have thanks again noe

margyb and Pippi like this.
  6. MetalOz

MetalOz Member

I'm definitely interested in the red one. My wife has been looking at epipes for a while, and after trying @Pippi s one she's more keen on them It would make a nice pressie for her at Xmas.

margyb and Pippi like this.
  7. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

The red one looks nice, caught my eye too but I am covered in the pipe department these days :)

MetalOz and DogMan like this.
  8. crispernator

Hi metaloz let us know what you decide postage is around 8.30 i think throughout australia

MetalOz, Pippi and DogMan like this.
  9. MetalOz

MetalOz Member

Thanks mate, I've decided to definitely grab the red one, I've sent you a PM. Hopefully my wife doesn't intercept the mail when it arrives lol

Pippi, crispernator and DogMan like this.
  10. crispernator

I have sent a reply mate to your pm red one it is then all wrapped up ready for shipment

Pippi and MetalOz like this.
  11. MetalOz

MetalOz Member

Thanks so much @crispernator i really appreciate it mate :thumbup: I'll let you know when it arrives.

Pippi likes this.
  12. crispernator

Amendment to my post i have a blue kamry 1000 for sale red one is sold .

Pippi likes this.
  13. crispernator

Hi all i need a favor from the moderators ,i have just sent metaloz a m regarding the item he was going to buy from me ,my own e pipe has shorted out and rendered it useless so i have asked that we end the transaction ,what i need the moderators to do if possible is to remove this for sale advert as i refuse to sell anything thet will not stand a test of time .The item may well last 12 months but it may not and with that i have asked that the transaction be cancelled so as no ill feelings will result assaid in the pm sorry if it has stuffed you around metal oz but would sooner do that than have a bad rep n this forum for selling dodgy gear i hope the modertors can remove this for sale ad asap
    regards chris

MetalOz likes this.
  14. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hi Chris, good on you for being upfront - no need to delete your post as you have explained clearly why you wont be selling them. You can edit your own posts by clicking on the edit button.

15. crispernator

Thanks pipi im freaking out because i havent heard from metal oz yet i dont want him to think it is still coming and it isnt ,it isnt me to be sneaky or rip people off i am afraid i have a concience and i just cant do it

iamTezr and Pippi like this.
  16. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

He will check in - hes not here everyday. If he paid you via paypal you can easily do a refund from there. Don't worry I am sure he will understand and be grateful for your honesty :)

iamTezr and crispernator like this.
  17. crispernator

He was going to do a transaction on friday so i hope he will understand why i will not go ahead with it ,i know if it was me and i was sold some dodgy gear i wouldnt be to happy ,i looked at your smok on fastec today what is that like ?

Pippi likes this.
  18. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

its a really good pipe, comes with a TF4 mini Atty and takes one 18650 battery - I cant fault it - mine is the Guardian 111 kit and came with spare atty glass and orings etc. I bought mine at VV. I cant comment on the other Smok guardian pipe models but mine is cool :)

DogMan and crispernator like this.
  19. crispernator

Hi pipi yes it was the gaurdian 3 i looked at today seems like a very large unit ,i looked at a maker of e pipes here in aus and nearly died at the prices they are very nice but to rich for me im afraid . i remember i talked to a guy on thai vapers and he put me onto a chap in bangkok who makes them he is a retre pipemaker from holland but does a bit of work on the side but i never caught up with him as i was 50km outside the city .

DogMan likes this.
  20. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

its not so big - but it is a pipe so is more bulky than a standard vape. I was also gifted a Limelight pipe this month but prob out of your price range ( it would have been out of mine too) Its a very beautiful handmade wooden mech pipe and I feel so decadent when I vape it.
    For me - pipes are something to sit down and enjoy with a good coffee or a nice drink - not all day vapes but rather a pleasurable indulgent moment of the day.:)

DogMan likes this.