1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Kanger Cupti or Aspire Plato?

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Jaz, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Jaz

Jaz Member

i broke my Aspire Pockex over Xmas which wAs my first aio. I'm now thinking I'd like to replace it with something bigger and with wattage control but still an aio. Has anyone got either a Cupti or Plato? Pros and cons? I'm hesitant to purchase either without personal feedback

Pippi likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Sorry Jaz, I dont have either but I am sure someone will have tried them.

Jaz likes this.
  3. Jaz

Jaz Member

Was only on my first glass of wine when I smashed it and then my Vika clone from FT which was going to be my second tank arrived with shattered glass. I now have my Provaris and Pico but only one tank which I use. My Nautilus Mini isn't doing it for me anymore. I find the airflow way too tight now.
    My local B&M is open tomorrow so I think I'll have to go in and buy another tank .....but which one is the hard part.
    They've got a Vaporesso Guardian that is MTL and DL which uses ceramic coils or maybe an Atlantis Evo....too hard

Pippi likes this.
  4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

As I posted in the other thread, my vote would go to something like the Witcher but I know you want advice from people that have used either the Plato or the Cupti, unfortunately I have not tested either.

5. Noe

The Witcher tank can go from very tight draw to way too open draw, using the AFC :)
    Honestly, even if you don't like the mod, you can buy the tank as a stand alone & IMO it's the best part of the kit, I really like the tank & will use mine, when I want a simple clearomiser.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  6. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I will measure my Vika glass tomorrow - pretty sure its the same size as the Kabuki tanks, I have spares and if its the right size I can post one down to you - not surprised it arrived broken - the packaging for them was very poor.
    Also I have a Vaporesso Guardian - it came with the Target Mini that I won. At first I thought I liked it and it is ok but far from a Fav. I have decided I dont really like Ceramic coils as they alter the taste of my juice too much.
    Anyway will get back to you on the Vika glass - I can get it in the post tomorrow if its right. No charge - small gift :)

Jaz and iamTezr like this.
  7. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hi Jaz, just checked and the glass is the same size, Pm me your addy and I will post it tomorrow - at least you will have the Vika whilst you are figuring out what else to buy.

iamTezr likes this.
  8. Jaz

Jaz Member

Oh Pippi you are a sweetheart but I tossed it out. You are such a lovely person. I bit the bullet and ordered a Cupti from FT but still will need to grab a tank in the meantime from my B&M. Thanks for your feedback on the vaporesso tank. Any other suggestions for me

DogMan likes this.
  9. Jaz

Jaz Member

Hey Noe,
    The Witcher sounds great - it ticks all the boxes but geez it's so masculine. Way too masculine for me. Why are 99% of mods made and marketed towards males.

DogMan, Noe and Pippi like this.
  10. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Oh bugger, well I still recommend the Vika - in the comments section ask for better packaging as your last one was broken. At the moment its my Fav but reserve the right to change my mind ;)
    I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Cupti :)

DogMan likes this.
  11. Jaz

Jaz Member

I agree Pippi the Vika is the bomb! It leaves nautilus/triton mini for dead

DogMan and Pippi like this.
  12. Noe

I don't think they are marketed towards males so much as that creating a dainty mod that is light, small, while being safe & built to handle a few drops etc is quite difficult without using far more expensive materials.
    To give you an idea, the Witcher kit, filled with juice & battery, weighs about 3 times what the Pockex weighs at around 250gm, the Evic VTC Mini, with battery & an RDA (lighter due to no tank/juice, than the witcher tank) weighs about 230gm.
    I do thinkl they could offer it in more color options though, perhaps some pink, gold & blue options.

Jaz likes this.
  13. Jaz

Jaz Member

Yes more Color options would be great

Pippi likes this.
  14. subyXV

subyXV Member

What about the innokin kroma ?

15. Jaz

Jaz Member

Hi subyXV I'm after an aio.

Pippi likes this.