1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Keith Laird and the OzzVape Story

Discussion in 'Your Story' started by Keith Laird, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Keith Laird

Keith Laird New Member Vendor

If you want to pay $15 it can go in my pocket :wine:

Judith, emu and Pippi like this.
  2. Keith Laird

Maybe we could have fight the poly's donation bucket

Pippi, Judith, DogMan and 1 other person like this.
  3. emu

emu Banned

Now there's a business man. :rofl:

Judith, DogMan and Keith Laird like this.
  4. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

What a great story keith. Im so glad you decided to open a vape shop in "the rat" because i frequently visit my best mate up there in bunninyong. I will be swinging by the shop soon as im going to get him a setup. He has finally shown a keen interest in vaping and knowing you are close by to help him out will really be a bonus. He wont have to rely on me getting him stuff. Look forward to coming up for a visit. And prepare to sell loads of shiny stuff to my mate! ( he has got the $$$)

margyb, Pippi and Judith like this.
  5. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Where is the shop located???
    Do you have a website???

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Great story Keith, I remember you telling me about your up-coming leg operation and I'm wishing you luck with it.

Thank you! Bloody thank you!

I've been whining about how hard it is to find a good range of basic gear and how difficult it must be for new vapers with all the complicated, fancy stuff on most websites. This is a very much needed service, so good for you!

7. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Tried to visit your shop today, Guessing it is in the Appliance rentals shop. Sadly you were closed - There wasn't any indication that it is a Vape shop - but maybe its a work in progress.

8. Keith Laird

9. Keith Laird

Hi sorry i have only just seen this as i have been overseas for a holiday before my operation next week ! Getting the arteries replaced in my legs after all those years of smoking ! Please dont get to excited about shop we are only carrying the bare basics as we also run another business Local Appliance Rentals from the same shop at 50 Lydiard St South ! WE are really only set up for new vapers !

Jennifer and Judith like this.