Mage RTA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Stomp, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Stomp

Stomp Pirate

Just wondered what others think of this little beauty. This is one helluva forgiving little atomiser. Leak free, holds 3.5ml, large velocity deck, 24mm and 45mm from bottom of 510 to top of driptip.

Build quality is very good for a $40 atty. The only trouble you could get in to is the fine threads on the bottom of the chimney that attach it to the deck could cross over maybe.( It is D/L atty, not MTL and is dual coil )
    The only quirk is the velocity deck turns 360 deg. It has a cut out inside bottom of chimney that lines up with an lug opposite the air channels. Just line it up, and the chimney tightens along with the spinning deck and all the air holes line up perfectly.
    Easiest way to wick it is pull cotton up and put chimney over an screw on. Trim cotton to level with chimney and push down onto juice holes. Job done.

I reckon this thing is a stella little RTA and its a nice cool, flavor full vape. Its worth a serious look at.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    Pippi and rupert like this.
  2. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Awsome, thanks mate.
    I had looked at the Mage and was seriously considering it, but ended up going for the Griffin25 instead.

Your review has made me rethink getting one :)

Pippi and Stomp like this.
  3. Stomp

Stomp Pirate

Definately worth it Rupert. I found initialy I hadnt push the wicks down hard enough and it was getting to much juice thru an spitting a fair bit. I just opened it up upside down, juice stayed in the tank and pushed the cotton in harder and its stayed absolutely perfect. Really like this one.
    I dont super sub ohm, i run it at 36watts give or take a few and on .8ohm coil

Pippi and rupert like this.