1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

MECHA VAPE Vendor application

Discussion in 'Vendor Applications' started by Heath Stephens, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Heath Stephens

Heath Stephens New Member

I would like to apply for vendor status for MECHA VAPE

We have been in opperarion since april this year.

We constantly price match to other local businesses, but not the disgusting pricing of some tobacconists.

Here is our site

www.mechavape.com.au

Thanks in advance

2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hi Health, We will get back to you in the next few days - Your Website also needs to have been operational for 6 months.

3. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Site tips.
    • The 'New Arrivals' listed on the home page should link directly to the product listing (IMO).
    • Re contact: @Charles Vaper is always saying shops should have a phone number. (I'm entirely comfortable with email / forms - and nice to see your form is set up with the email addy declared as an email form element, since it makes it easier to supply the email address.)

4. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Make no health claims! :faint:

So it's probably a good thing it is 'Heath' (no 'l'). ;)

5. Heath Stephens

Thanks for the consideration

there is a phone number provided at the top of the main page
    at the top in the header .

and the contact number is also provided under the email contact form

Pippi, I do see your point of view on having site in opperation for 6 months, however our aim at the beginning was to have brick and mortar store to service the Ballarat Central area. but since the new laws that idea was scrapped, well for the time being .
    But the web site was yes a new addition but I couldn't do it earlier due to being in the NEIS program and that would of made me ineligible for the program. But I am sitting on 16K of stock to turn over so I can re align what mods we will bring in next, so I don't think Ill be closing anytime soon.

The Vaper, I will link the new arrivals to their product listings

Thanks again guys

EDIT. I linked all the new products to their respective pages.

The Vaper likes this.
  6. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Nice one. :thumbup:

But could you also explicitly list it on the 'Contact Us' page? Currently it has a form, the physical address, an email address & the FB icon.
    I like to hear that kind of 'can do' attitude. :)

7. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hi Heath,
    We are really sorry but we cant break the rules for you - even Noe a long term, active member of the cafe had to wait out the 6 months 0f his website going live.
    Our laws here in Vic really suck and I hope you manage to sell your excess stock - Ballarat could have done with a good B & M store - such a shame :(
    Please remind us when you get close to the 6 months.

8. Heath Stephens

The Vaper

Will change that, Ill put the number with the contact form.
    Done

Thanks for the pointers peoples, much appreciated

Yeah Ballarat can and will have a great vape shop, better than those margin pushers. Pippi I understand what you are saying but it does make being a success really hard when you cant advertise or advocate for your own company. And add to that the competition around the RAT are some how able to have radio adverts and we specifically can not.

But yeah you bet Ill keep onto this. We all need to do our own part.