Mild flavours from FT

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Gabby, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Gabby

Gabby Member

Anyone know of a good mild flavour juice from Fasttech? The couple I've tried have been very strong and I prefer a much milder, subtle flavour. Anything except menthol which is suss in any case.

(And yes, I can reduce the flavour by mixing, but I'm trying to keep my life as simple as possible.)

2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

MetalOz and Gabby like this.
  3. Gabby

Gabby Member

Sounds ideal - I'll put it on my list. I've got a good tobacco flavour juice I bought locally and I prefer it to the others. Might be the same one.

4. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

When I started vaping I tried all the tobacco flavours on the market and the Liqua Bright was the only one that was mild enough for me - without that flavour I think I would never have managed to quit.
    These days I make my own very simple single flavour juice and it takes me five mins to make a 500ml bottle which I keep in the fridge. The making in bulk keeps the fluffing around down to a minimum. ;)
    I can send you a 100ml Bott if you would like to try it. some of my friends use it like a base and add a few drops of another juice to change it up a little.

Judith, margyb, Jaz and 1 other person like this.
  5. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

+1 for the liqua

hangsen was "mild tasting" but it was also "mildly awful"

Judith, Gabby and Pippi like this.
  6. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Sorry Gabby - this comment was clearly not what you were asking for. note to self - keep on topic :facepalm:

DogMan likes this.
  7. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I mostly do not use premade juice, from anywhere, unless it is NET juice .
    However I did try some premade Vanilla flavored Chinese branded ejuices in the beginning of my vaping journey & they were generally mild tasting, not overly sweet & a good vape.
    You could try a selection from these: https://www.fasttech.com/search?Vanilla e-liquid

8. Gabby

Gabby Member

The only flavour I've bought from FT was a Liqua Vanilla. It isn't offensive but I still find it too strong. Obviously we all have our own ideas of what mild and strong mean, and different brands will differ in punch anyway.

9. Noe

That is the problem with premixed juice, finding one that A. you like the flavor of & B. that isn't too strong or too weak in flavor.
    Too strong in flavor is usually better though, because it is cheap & easy to buy some VG, then add a little to get the flavor strength to where you like it.
    Yes I know you don't particularly want to mess about with mixing but I think if you find a flavor you enjoy the taste of but want it a little more dilute, then it is worthwhile treating it a bit like cordial. Otherwise you can outlay a lot more expense trying to find the same flavor in the flavor strength you want, when for a few cents you could have just used what you already had & watered it down with some VG :)

Gabby and DogMan like this.
  10. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

@Noe may correct me, since this is not my expertise, but certain flavour profiles, with 2 to 4 weeks at room temperature [known as "steeping"] will soften more than others?

11. Noe

Steeping doesn't really remove flavor strength or the amount of sweetness present. It does remove unwanted high flavor notes & esters, which is kind of softening.

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  12. Gabby

Gabby Member

And that's probably what I'll end up doing. The flavourless one from Hangda (16gm 70/30) which you quoted elsewhere is ideal for this (for me), and it's a really simple mix - no real need for syringes even.

Noe and DogMan like this.
  13. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Not FT but yaeliq in israel sell cheap premix, which some review as too weak. @KayP would be the man to ask I think.

Airflow can soften flavour too. The tight draw MTL vapers are also known as "flavour chasers". Which is just something to keep in mind.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Noe, Pippi and Gabby like this.
  14. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Mild Tobacco Flavours: I won't be much help there as I like strong/complicated flavours.

I like Yaeliq's Turkish Tobacco, and that is a nice flavour with hints of spices; not exactly mild.

If it's tobacco flavours, then I prefer MTL-ing on single coils with 12% nicotine. I don't fancy the idea or sub-ohming/blowing big clouds tobacco flavours.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

15. Noe

That's because you haven't tried some of mine :p
    Seriously though, tobacco flavors don't have to smell like straight tobacco, I know many non-smokers/non-vapers that like the smell of some pipe tobaccos & even more that don't mind the smell of most tobacco scented vapor, when it is mixed with other flavors.

Gabby, Maria, KayP and 1 other person like this.
  16. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi gabby i used to buy a lot of fastech gear ie juice but then realized that local is better ,most shops are online now so it is even easier to get and you dont have to wait minimum of 8 days what i do is if i have a juice that is to strong i split it again that reduces its potency an gives me more juice (im a tight arse) .if you really want to buy from them and i know there cheap i can recomend dr pepper .blue and red cola but i only found one tobacco i liked and i think it was called golden tobaco or something hope this helps at all.

Pippi and Gabby like this.
  17. Gabby

Gabby Member

That's true, or at least it used to be may years ago. I used to smoke a pipe back then for a year or so. Two other observations are that the aromatic pipe baccies smelled much better than they tasted (which was OK), and that the best tasting ones for me (eg Erinmore & Plum Cake from memory) were less appreciated by the kibitzers. I think the appreciation these days would be much lower - could have something to do with more information about passive smoking and the big C.

As an MTL 'stealth' smoker I haven't found any bystanders who've actually commented on the smell so far. Which is great. Also I don't favour tobacco especially - it's just that that's the one (of 3) that I've most enjoyed so far - I wasn't the one who raised it first on this thread.

Noe and Pippi like this.
  18. Gabby

Gabby Member

Thanks Crispenator. I'll put the Dr Peppers on my list.

What local online sources do you use?

Pippi likes this.
  19. Noe

Any reputable local vendors are not going to have nicotine in their juice, so you will have to buy your own nic & mix it in.
    Easy to do if you buy Aussie made doublers (double flavor juice designed to be mixed 50/50 with nic &/or base) & for you 36mg/ml nicotine in a 50/50 PG/VG base, which is quite common to find nic at that strength at lots of O/S vendors.
    Then you just mix the nic in, without messing about with VG or PG bottles & amounts, just a simple 2 part mix to make some 18mg/ml juice.

Maria and Gabby like this.
  20. Gabby

Gabby Member

Ah, I thought it had to be something like that. Thanks.