Mild flavours from FT

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Gabby, Nov 21, 2016.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi gabby i use my local shop here in adelaide versatile vapes but thereare heaps on ebay and also places like vaporeyes ,victory vapes ect many many vape shops herein aus andi think i would stay with the aus ones now as i have seen some disturbing videos about things that are done in china .Not to do with vaping but other things but i figure if there doing that to this then what are they doing to the juice in another factory .As noe said if you really need nicotie then your going to have to buy it yourself as no self respecting operator here would even consider taking the chance of getting caught while the laws are the way that they are "i think there stupid but people think m stupid " it really isnt that hard to do and its pretty painless .I used to use nic but when my litre ran out after a year i got lazy and said stuff it and havent used any for a long time now.

Gabby likes this.
  2. DogMan

DogMan Butler

i'm trying to think of even one aussie doubler i have tried that i liked much

i think there was one, but i mixed it at 10% instead of 50%

lemon cheesecake, or lime pie or something similar

3. RC.

RC. Senior Member

I have never bought any doubler again after trying once.

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  4. Gabby

Gabby Member

Pippi likes this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Glad you like it Gabby, It kept me off the smokes for a longtime.
    I think I would still be vaping it if I hadn't switched to DIY :)

Gabby likes this.
  6. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

That's good. I bought a bottle for a newbie based on Pippi's recommendation because he wanted to try a tobacco flavour. I didn't try it (not interested in tobacco flavours) and I haven't asked if he liked it yet but will next time I see him.

KayP, Pippi and DogMan like this.