Mods

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Stuart, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

[​IMG]

Couldn't resist this little package!

Firekombi, Gem, Pippi and 4 others like this.
  2. emu

emu Banned

Very nice Stuart, you've become quite the vaper.

Gem, Pippi, Aqualung and 1 other person like this.
  3. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Class act that.

Pippi, Stuart and emu like this.
  4. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

Got to wait for my battery's to charge before I can use it lol...

Pippi and emu like this.
  5. emu

emu Banned

Is that real wood? I like the name it reminds me of my company name "treebones" Lol

6. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

Brazilian zebra wood, looks darker in real life lol...the finish is very nice, buttons a bit rattley but I knew about that from the reviews. I don't plan on shaking it around when I use it lol..

margyb and emu like this.
  7. emu

emu Banned

Long as it's reliable and safe that's all that matters, did you get it from a store or online?

8. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

On line from "The House of Vape" awesome packaging and a good price for Aus. Lots of lollies lol.. and a great sticker which says "its not smoke" with their logo on it. Might have to put it on my car lol... the vaper was pooring out the window today.. shit.. I probably shouldn't do that but after a few draws I had to let the vaper out lol..

emu likes this.
  9. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Don't drop it!

I'd be too worried about dropping it to take it anywhere LOL I can't imagine the wood is as strong as a metal box.

Pippi and Stuart like this.
  10. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

Ha ha lol.. true!!! Is pretty solid though, No flex in it.

Pippi likes this.
  11. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

Wouldn't want to step on it though lol..

emu and Pippi like this.
  12. rotten

rotten Senior Member

I've got several wood mods, pipes etc. They're pretty resilient.

sent from my emptying glass

emu, Pippi and Stuart like this.
  13. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I nearly bought that on my last order with HOV but opted for the Athena 75w instead.
    I think I made a mistake but I was liking the idea of a protected atty but it seems to die at 25% battery life and need recharging giving an unsatisfactory vape below that.
    I digress that does look nice and I hope it performs for you.

emu, Pippi and Stuart like this.
  14. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

Had a look at the Athena, very compact!!! Looks great

Pippi likes this.
  15. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

It's a bit wide for obvious reasons and heavy but as I say it seems to throttle right back on the power at approximately 25% battery life for some reason. I'm going to do some research this weekend and see if there's anything I can do. That certainly wasn't noted in any of the reviews I watched so hopefully there is. I originally was looking at the Kanger Neebox but not being able to clean the tank and the fact that it was plastic put me off.
    In saying that when the battery life is above 25% it's works fine and I'm pleased with it but it ain't going to last long if I have to keep charging it from 1/4 full.

Pippi likes this.
  16. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

True, i just run the treebox down to 0, hitting really well all the way but still only a 2600mah battery! I figure I can take a couple pre charged batteries with me when I'm out. Sound wrong that the Athena would loose perform at 25%.

Pippi likes this.
  17. rotten

rotten Senior Member

It's got 4000 mah. Mine rarely gets to 25% so I hadn't noticed

sent from my emptying glass

Pippi and Gasman like this.
  18. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Yeah sorry should have mentioned that the battery life is very good. It just caught me out a bit first time and it was one of those occasions Im glad I had a back up.

Pippi and Stuart like this.
  19. Andrew Parker

Andrew Parker Senior Member

Hey Stuart, do you get any problems with the Treebox constantly asking you if it's a new coil? I don't seem to be able to put it down for more than 5 min before it's not sure and needs reassurance! I get tired of having to press the down button before it will fire. It does it on most of my atties and is only happy if I use a Rose on it (are they in love?)

20. Stuart

Stuart Senior Member

Maybe they are lol..lol.. just tried three different coils (tanks) each has different ohms. I noticed when I put a .5 in and I pressed down it selected .3 which was in the previous tank. Then I took it off put it on again and selected up and it change to the new ohm .5. So I'm thinking it remembers the previous tank. Just did it again so it does remember. And it fires on the previous ohm as well. When you select same it chooses the coil attached to the mod. I don't know if this is helpful but when i had the un matching ohm selected and turned of the mod it would fire and asked me to select same or down. Maybe by selecting same it will stay that way for you I hope!

emu likes this.