My early thoughts on vaping, mods and the tanks and coils I have used.

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by auswi, May 22, 2018.

1. auswi

auswi New Member

Hello,

Hopefully this short write up will help and new Vapers.

(These are only my opinions based on me using these mods and tanks etc)

First off a huge shout out to all the members here who have answered my questions when I started.

I have 3 mods I have used:

Aspire K3 all in one mod (MTL) Mouth to Lung) - Fantastic starter mod for me plenty of cloud to start with and a nice intro to vaping

Wismec Reuleaux Gen 3 triple battery mod - An absolute beastof a mod - All the bells and whistles you would expect to see and this one come with the gnome tank hold approx 3mls. Very nice tank with some nice options for sub ohm coils to go with it WM01, WM02 and WM03. iuse the Wm03 and it delivers some nice Flavours.

My day to day Mod is the Revenger X mod with the touch screen. Again has very similer features to the Gen3 but this one is a dual 18650 battery mod.

To me all the regulated mods are very similer in what they do just different shapes and sizes and artwork on them.

I believe the hit of flavour a vaper gets comes for the tank and the coil and not the mod (Regulated Mods)

I have a 5ml NRG Tank that come with a GT4 and a GT8 coil and overal it is a nice tank and sub ohm coil

My favourite so far is the Freemax Fireluke tank with a sub ohm mesh coil. In my humble opinion this mesh coil is a cut above any tank/coil combo I have used in terms of flavour it produces. The coil is a top fill (Unscrew) but only holds 3mls which is slightly annoying but manageable. This tank only has one coil to choose from so far.

I have seen the new Smok mesh coils but cant comment as I have not used them.

Please let me know if you agree or dont agree

Cheers

Auswi

Noe and Posterboy like this.
  2. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Nice post Auswi. Once you venture into rebuildables you will discover just how much better flavour can get. Welcome again to the forum and I wish you have great success.

3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

@KayP is right, rebuildable tanks (RTAs) produce better flavor usually than tanks with premade coil heads & RDAs (dripping atomisers) produce slightly better flavor again over RTAs. However, I prefer the convenience of RTAs over RDAs, plus the 2 I use most are leak free no matter what position they rest in (OBS Engine & DigiFlavor Themis), they both also hold 5ml of juice which for me means 1 refill per day.

Rebuildables can be daunting to some people but I know vapers that have sworn they wouldn't touch them out of apprehension (some on this forum), that now love them also.
    Be warned once you go to RBAs, other atties just never seem as good ;)